DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic mini help

albatros

Reactions
hello
I'm the new owner of MM and I'm wondering if I can turn off the feature so my transmitter doesn't charge my phone (Android)
Lp

hello
I'm the new owner of MM and I'm wondering if I can turn off the feature so my transmitter doesn't charge my phone (Android)
Lp

sucks doesnt it, us Mavic Pro owners have that issue, only the Mavic Pro 2 has the option to turn off charging, maybe DJI will add it in to the controller FW at some point, but then they never did for the MP

Hello, currently I think there is no way of doing that. I read some other users also wanting the same thing, at least an option to be able to choose if we want to charge also or just connect. Maybe there is a setting on your phone which can help you with that, like in Developer Options(for Android) you can choose what the USB can do, like charge only, or data transfer only. So its worth giving it a try.

Also the other thing you can do is to just have your phone charged to 100% before you go fly, then It will just keep it there at 100 I guess - even though it's still charging. This should not be an issue though.

:)

Reactions: netsonic
Hello, currently I think there is no way of doing that. I read some other users also wanting the same thing, at least an option to be able to choose if we want to charge also or just connect. Maybe there is a setting on your phone which can help you with that, like in Developer Options(for Android) you can choose what the USB can do, like charge only, or data transfer only. So its worth giving it a try.

Also the other thing you can do is to just have your phone charged to 100% before you go fly, then It will just keep it there at 100 I guess - even though it's still charging. This should not be an issue though.

:)
Thanks Ivan

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy