DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini - Hit a Tree in Quickshot Mode

No dif

No difference at all for the outcome ... just curious to learn if something clearly showing us that in the logs :)

I'm sure the answer is in the logs:

140.604 : 12927 [L-MIS][NAVI MISSION] req sub_mode: Quickmovie off

I just don't know if that means completed or terminated. A simple experiment would possibly answer that question.

Reactions: RodPad and slup
Yeah
I'm sure the answer is in the logs:

140.604 : 12927 [L-MIS][NAVI MISSION] req sub_mode: Quickmovie off

I just don't know if that means completed or terminated. A simple experiment would possibly answer that question.
Yeah ... I would be tempted to try it out with my Air, but skip it for now ... pretty sure my Air doesn't like winds up to those 22m/s we have had here lately :rolleyes: :)

Reactions: RodPad
I hit a tree in Helix quickshot mode. I thought I cancelled it before it hit the tree. DJI says that I only stopped the video and didn't cancel the quickshot mode. Is it possible to stop/cancel the video only when in quickshot mode?
I have a Mavic 2 Zoom. I can confirm that in point of interest mode, I can stop the video but the drone still circling. I got caught in my first time too. I thought I hit the red button it should stop the drone, but it kept going.

that why anytime if you are going to try a new feature find an open place to play it around a little and try a few things first. It will give yourself more time to react, to look at the drone, to look at the remote LCD, to look at your phone or iPad screen and have time to read those alerts or listen to voice messages.

I have a Mavic 2 Zoom. I can confirm that in point of interest mode, I can stop the video but the drone still circling. I got caught in my first time too. I thought I hit the red button it should stop the drone, but it kept going.

that why anytime if you are going to try a new feature find an open place to play it around a little and try a few things first. It will give yourself more time to react, to look at the drone, to look at the remote LCD, to look at your phone or iPad screen and have time to read those alerts or listen to voice messages.

However, in this case the mode was exited and then the video stopped.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54