DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini landing gear

With the Prop Guards, the Mini weighs in right a 300g so I guess activation is somewhere between
The Payload switch is either off or on. And the prop guards force it on and won't allow me to slide off.

Reactions: old man mavic
Can you please send me the skin link ?
There are a few vendors that offer drone skins. I would recommend a google search. My MM is skinned in Dystopia from Decalgirl. With a little patience and easy to apply, you will change the look of your drone.
mmdystopianskin.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: thermalflyer
With the Prop Guards, the Mini weighs in right a 300g so I guess activation is somewhere between
The Payload switch is either off or on. And the prop guards force it on and won't allow me to slide off.
that is a safety feature i believe it also limits the speed and way it flies as the guards are really for indoor use

I have not used one and not planing to use one,

Me neither. I've only had my mini for a week, flown three times, and mine hasn't touched the ground yet. So far, I've not seen the need for a landing pad either, but I'm sure some will find them useful.

I am happy with the PYGTECH. Ground clearance is a big plus for me. If needed they can be removed easily. I leave mine on,, as I have repackaged my MM gear in a larger box. I have seen another post (picture) with the front gear removed to fit in a combo box.

I’ve used the PYGTECH for over a week now. Haven’t had one issue. I like the way they fold up out of the way and still fit in the small case.

Hi, received this one from Aliexpress (les than 8€). 17g, very easy to install/remove, stay firmly in place:

20191220_125754.jpg
20191220_125644.jpg
20191220_125807.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky