DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Lost in the Ocean

Update: DJI have said my data is "confirmed as a warranty case", so I will be getting a replacement drone.

Thank you everyone for your help. I had no idea these logs existed, you guys (and gals?) saved my bacon. 1st round on me.

Cheers
Glad to hear. I lost my Mavic Mini to the Sea about a month ago now in very similar circumstances. I emailed DJI and never got a reply. Could I ask what method you used to contact them?

Reactions: Pietros
Glad to hear. I lost my Mavic Mini to the Sea about a month ago now in very similar circumstances. I emailed DJI and never got a reply. Could I ask what method you used to contact them?
Google DJI Support and contact them.
Their Online Chat is very convenient but they have other ways to contact them as well.
Before you contact them, synch your flight records so they have access to them.
Do that by clicking the cloud icon on the flight records page of your app.

Reactions: Pietros

I just went to their website and used their Contact Us form under Support. I got the first response (request for logs) that night. You can only upload proof of purchase through the website, up to 10MB in size, so just wait for them to email you. If you don't have a response within a day, PM me and I'll send you their email address.

I got my drone from DJI two nights ago. I'm not sure how much they're worried about the propellers being damaged when it arrives like this:20200302_073620132_iOS (2).jpg

The battery was in a small box, loose at the bottom.
Having moved house last year, some of my statues were packed in bubble wrap and were damaged in the move.

Reactions: andydroneT
The same thing happened to me 2 days ago! I have the .txt record, and the .log - but I don't see any files in the "MCDatFlightRecords" folder. How did you get the .DAT file? I think DJI might request it. Thank you!

The same thing happened to me 2 days ago! I have the .txt record, and the .log - but I don't see any files in the "MCDatFlightRecords" folder. How did you get the .DAT file? I think DJI might request it. Thank you!

The DJI Fly app deletes the DAT files when it syncs flight records with the DJI server. So they are gone.

Reactions: andydroneT
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu