DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

I've been raising holy hell with them the last few days asking why other people ordered on 10/30/19 and mine hasn't even shipped yet. I actually got a phone call today from Russia apologizing and telling me that my case is being elevated and my order prioritized.

I hope that I don't get accused of Russia collusion! [emoji1]

Reactions: iExp and J-Dog
Placed my order today(first drone ever!), Best Buy says it should be here next Tues., but I'm guessing Mon. or perhaps even this Fri. as Canada Post almost always delivers at least one day ahead of what they give as an expected delivery date, at least in my experience.

Can't wait to get it, I'd love to have it in time for the weekend.

Finally got mine this morning. To recap:

Order Date:10/30/2019 10:55:40 (UTC-5) from DJI
(I actually ordered one within minutes of pre-order availability but used the wrong CC and DJI couldn't change payment method, had to cancel 1st order and re-order)
Label was created Mon 11/11, FedEx picked it up from DJI in china on 11/12. 1st expected delivery date was 11/13. Then it got delayed to 11/14. Then it got stuck in customs. Cleared customs and missed the next flight on 11/15. Received it this morning on 11/18. I even pushed a morning meeting I had so I can drive back to my apartment and pick it up :)

I ordered the Fly More Combo on Oct. 30th at 5:03 pm (Florida time) from the
"DJI Store app".
Yesterday morning 10/18 it showed as shipped but no tracking number.
Last night there was a tracking number but it took me to a FedEx page that said "Trackng Number not in our system yet"
This morning 10/19 it shows:
Estimated delivery date:

Thursday 11/21/2019 by 10:30 am

FROM
SHENZHEN CN
TO
Seminole, FL US

Update. I got the notice last night and FedEx updated this morning. Friday before 10:30 am. [emoji16]
I've been raising holy hell with them the last few days asking why other people ordered on 10/30/19 and mine hasn't even shipped yet. I actually got a phone call today from Russia apologizing and telling me that my case is being elevated and my order prioritized.

I hope that I don't get accused of Russia collusion! [emoji1]

Got Mine! Although, it already officially landed!l! Good to see folks finally getting their Mini's!:);)

Last edited:
Got Mine! Although, it already officially landed!l! Good to see folks finally getting their Mini's!:);)
Happy for you and others. Mine arrived on Tuesday this week. I have flown inside and finally have the chance today to fly outside. Enjoy your flying.

Has anyone order the Mini from DJI in the past 2-3 weeks? I placed my order with DJI online on 11/4. The DJI store app today, 11/22, shows "Awaiting Shipment" as the order status. Just wondering what others have experienced the wait between order date and shipment date

Has anyone order the Mini from DJI in the past 2-3 weeks? I placed my order with DJI online on 11/4. The DJI store app today, 11/22, shows "Awaiting Shipment" as the order status. Just wondering what others have experienced the wait between order date and shipment date
mine is still in 'processing order' limbo - made on 11/04/2019 20:22:38 (UTC-5). good luck, may be yours will indeed ship soon.

Just got mine this afternoon, still charging everything up before I can test it out. Unfortunately I thought the remote charge was stronger than it was out of the box and it died and disconnected from the Fly app and the MM in the middle of the firmware update, hopefully everything will work fine when I try again after the batteries are done charging.

Last edited:
Hi, first time here... Never had a drone before... About 6 months ago looked through Mavic inventory at an Apple store... Accidentally saw it online and ordered on 11/16... Later found out it had just came out few weeks prior... My estimated ship date is 12/21... Hopefully it gets in time before road trip down south for Christmas holidays..

From North Carolina

Apple delivery 12/21?
If it wasn't for FDS, I would have gotten the combo from Apple where I would have received it last Tuesday.

mine is still in 'processing order' limbo - made on 11/04/2019 20:22:38 (UTC-5). good luck, may be yours will indeed ship soon.

After I posted this I saw in another thread Florida Drone Supply had received a pallet of Mini's and Combos, so I cancelled my DJI order and ordered from Florida Drone Supply. They had the order fulfilled and out the door with the USPS carrier within 1/2 an hour. Tracking says I should have it on Monday (11/25). Whoo Hoo!

Reactions: Back Country
As of yesterday, Florida Drone Supply had many Fly More combos in stock. Ordered yesterday, shipped yesterday, be here in North Carolina Monday! Same pricing as DJI. Exceptional customer service. I have no affiliation with them, just amazed at their customer service.

Reactions: ZipSilver and iExp
Oh... Puck it.. just cancelled dji order and went to Jared the Florida thing supply

After I posted this I saw in another thread Florida Drone Supply had received a pallet of Mini's and Combos, so I cancelled my DJI order and ordered from Florida Drone Supply. They had the order fulfilled and out the door with the USPS carrier within 1/2 an hour. Tracking says I should have it on Monday (11/25). Whoo Hoo!
Did you get a credit from Dji ?

Reactions: ZipSilver
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom