DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

As of yesterday, Florida Drone Supply had many Fly More combos in stock. Ordered yesterday, shipped yesterday, be here in North Carolina Monday! Same pricing as DJI. Exceptional customer service. I have no affiliation with them, just amazed at their customer service.

My experience with Florida Drone Supply was outstanding. I placed my order online last Friday 11/22 and then sent a message through their contact page/form inquiring as to who the carrier was my order was shipped with. You know, those contact pages that you fill out and nobody ever bothers to answer you. Well, within 15 minutes of sending my message a very nice lady called me personally to tell me the order was fulfilled and out the door with USPS. I received the USPS tracking number an hour later. My Mini arrived on Monday, 11/25. So 3 days from order in Florida to delivery in Oregon. Well done USPS and Florida Drone. Screw Amazon!

I had a problem where email not sent from their mass mailings would not make it to me. No confirmation of order, no notice of shipment with tracking number. He PMed me the tracking number.
I guess Road Runner doesn't like their mail servers.

I finally gave up. Cancelled my 11/11/19 order with Dji. Ordered MM from Florida Drone Monday, shipped same day, expecting deliver Friday. Dji acknowledged my refund, waiting to see credit to my credit card. ?

Reactions: Thutchis
Very frustrated.
I have all the accessories for the Mavic Mini, but no drone. I posted all the info here.