DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

For any Canadians out there.. bought mine today and picked up in store at DJI in Mississauga. Best Buy had pushed delivery back by 3 days. Plus I was able to buy Refresh which I could not have done at Best Buy.

Mine is showing expected delivery 11/14 but I'm hoping it made the FedEx HKG to MEM flight that is arriving in Memphis now. If it did then there's a slight chance it actually may arrive tomorrow, or at the local distribution center where I can go to pick it up... or I can just be patient :/

1573620999919.png
1573620852515.png

You bucky lastards! My DHL tracking information only shows it departed the facility in Mainland China since November 11, but no clue where it is now and no expected delivery date given. Only that it is being shipped to the Dutch DHL center in the city of Eindhoven... Well, the weather here is **** anyway, but still would rather have it in my hands today than tomorrow!

Same, DHL order is stuck with "departed Hong Kong" from yesterday afternoon. Ironically, my "back-up" order from BestBuy arrived today thinking the DJI Flymore combo wouldn't ship for another month. Now I have to stare at this box and not open it waiting for my DJI order to arrive.

Estimated Delivery:Wednesday, November 13, 2019By End of Day
1 Piece
Wednesday, November 13, 2019LocationTimePiece
13Transferred through NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY - USANEW YORK CITY GATEWAY, NY - USA13:261 Piece
12Customs status updatedCINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA00:59
11Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG06:531 Piece
10Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG05:331 Piece
Tuesday, November 12, 2019LocationTimePiece
9Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG22:171 Piece
8Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG21:591 Piece
7Customs status updatedHONG KONG - HONG KONG18:58
6Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND18:141 Piece
5Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND18:131 Piece
4Clearance processing complete at SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND18:021 Piece
3Clearance eventSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND12:581 Piece
2Arrived at Sort Facility SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLANDSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND12:571 Piece
1Shipment picked upSHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND10:111 Piece

Ordered Adorama, 1 day after release notice, 10/31... shipped midday today, with a UPS deliver of 11/14 Wed. If you're a Adorama VIP360 member, free rapid processing & 2 day delivery included.

they all - B&H, Adorama, Amazon, had a basic model for $399 but no fly more kit with extra batteries, so, i ordered from DJI because of that. Wonder if any of domestic retailers got a fly more kit now as well, but, frankly, if DJI will ship it mid-december, it will not be an end of the world for me. too bad that i have to wait for a new toy, but, realistically, no biggie.

they all - B&H, Adorama, Amazon, had a basic model for $399 but no fly more kit with extra batteries, so, i ordered from DJI because of that. Wonder if any of domestic retailers got a fly more kit now as well, but, frankly, if DJI will ship it mid-december, it will not be an end of the world for me. too bad that i have to wait for a new toy, but, realistically, no biggie.
I got the FlyMore kit from Adorama... they still list it but in backorder mode.
Mine due tomorrow... LOL, as you indicate, it's a new toy... but oddly I'm really looking forward to it.
Just purchased a X7 & 4 lens set... and it's great but was actually a little more excited to see the Mini.

Note at least for Iowa...
B&H, Amazon, and several others... Including Used from eBay all charge State Tax.
But Adorama does NOT charge Tax.

BB shows shipment to be December 5th. Apple says I can have it by Monday, Friday if I pay extra $8.

Adorama would charge you tax if you were in NY state.

Lots of price gouging in Amazon and EBay. Flymore combo as high as $699 or more. Many sellers there compensating by providing alternative packages, but almost none with extra batteries. Must have 2 extra batteries, hub and decent case for me to consider biting.
Even Walmart is gouging the Flymore for $599. Since Walmart has physical presence just about everywhere, there would be tax on top of thjat.

On EBay I saw just the Mini package for $365. Plus $34 shipping. Guess what? That comes to the MSRP price of $399. Duh!

Welp, my order from DJI that was scheduled to arrive tomorrow is now experiencing a Clearance Delay and delivery date is pending :(

1573708186749.png

BB shows shipment to be December 5th. Apple says I can have it by Monday, Friday if I pay extra $8.

Adorama would charge you tax if you were in NY state.

Lots of price gouging in Amazon and EBay. Flymore combo as high as $699 or more. Many sellers there compensating by providing alternative packages, but almost none with extra batteries. Must have 2 extra batteries, hub and decent case for me to consider biting.
Even Walmart is gouging the Flymore for $599. Since Walmart has physical presence just about everywhere, there would be tax on top of thjat.

On EBay I saw just the Mini package for $365. Plus $34 shipping. Guess what? That comes to the MSRP price of $399. Duh!
yep, that's a given for NY... but the other ones also have no presence in IA but yet all charge Tax. Adorama is only one I've found that doesn't... excluding it's home state NY.

I hadn't check my local Apple store... we have 1 Apple store in IA, and it's in 20 minutes away... lucky me... LOL. Planned to stop by and see the new 16" MacBookPro just released. Had hoped for the 17" to be brought back but this might be nice too.... although I have the new 15" MBP.

Oh, update! It arrived in the Netherlands in the DHL centre of Eindhoven today! :-D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy