DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Poll! Is It Real? Or Fake? Your Thoughts?

Well, Is It real!?, Or just a hoax? Mavic Mini?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
After all the hype for a few days?
Finally a Poll thread!!

What does it mean if I check “Does DJI have any influence on your decision?” .. or the next question. Hard to answer when questions are option for answers.

What does it mean if I check “Does DJI have any influence on your decision?” .. or the next question. Hard to answer when questions are option for answers.
Well, Does it?

No, but my point is that since only one option can be chosen and at least 2-3 demand answers that the poll wil be uninterpretable. Just a fact of statistics.
It's only a simple poll! Very straightforward. I will add more choices later, LOL ;)

Last edited:
DJI would be silly to ignore the 250g limit that is likely to be used in most countries (ludicrously small though it is).

The 250g is MTOM so must include the batteries and (as per the latest EU spec) prop guards of some sort; so ducted fans might become the norm.

The weight limit means that flight times will have to be ridiculously short (<8mins) so sensible vendors like DJI would include optional larger batteries for longer flight times but don't expect more than 18mins(if that) because it would then affect their sales of the Mavic Air. In fact, I suspect that the flight time of the Mavic Air itself is deliberately kept short to preserve their sales of the Mavic Pro because larger batteries for that could easily be provided as options.

It’s real. It’s a prototype of what will be released.

They've filed with the FAA and the form showed Mavic Mini. Looks like a reality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929