DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini possible issue

ifsadbuttrue

Reactions
Hello,

I was flying Mavic Mini today and noticed an error Aircraft max power load reached. Decrease altitude and fly with caution. If this issue persists, land immediately (Code: 30168). Max power load reached. Fly with caution.

Its weird because the speed and altitude weren't that high.

I also notice that the drone is decreasing altitude a little bit. Not sure if its because of wind or something else.

Here is the link for the flight:
Can someone look at it and say if my mavic mini defective or it is normal behavior.

Thank you

Hello,

I was flying Mavic Mini today and noticed an error Aircraft max power load reached. Decrease altitude and fly with caution. If this issue persists, land immediately (Code: 30168). Max power load reached. Fly with caution.

I also notice that the drone is decreasing altitude a little bit. Not sure if its because of wind or something else.

Here is the link for the flight:
Can someone look at it and say if my mavic mini defective or it is normal behavior.

Thank you
If you would use the Airdata "share" function we could see more. Thanks!

Wind doesn't cause a drone to lose altitude.
Several Minis have shown a problem where they will descend without joystick input and continue to descend when the left stick is pushed up.
It's not really possible to tell if yours was showing that in this flight because you flew around and tool the Mini up to 159 ft at 1:29 and almost all joystick input after that was bringing the drone back down.
To tell if there was a problem, the flight would have to have a period with the left stick centred to demonstrate its ability to hold altitude.

Wind doesn't cause a drone to lose altitude.
Several Minis have shown a problem where they will descend without joystick input and continue to descend when the left stick is pushed up.
It's not really possible to tell if yours was showing that in this flight because you flew around and tool the Mini up to 159 ft at 1:29 and almost all joystick input after that was bringing the drone back down.
To tell if there was a problem, the flight would have to have a period with the left stick centred to demonstrate its ability to hold altitude.
Thank you very much for the info

Here is another flight few days ago. It is longer around 9 min of flight.

If you can please take a look and see if you can see something wrong with it.

From what I can understand the airdata info around 1:12 its hovering on 34.4feet for a good 10-15 seconds without using the joystick. So I think its all good with the drone.

But you are more qualified to see what is going on.

Thank you so much!

Here is another flight few days ago. It is longer around 9 min of flight.
If you can please take a look and see if you can see something wrong with it.
If you use the SHARE feature.
Unless you do that, I can't see the actual flight data.

Weird I posted it.
I can only see the data when what you post here looks like this.
i-NVWrhjS-M.jpg

I've highlighted the important part in red.
Of the Airdata links you've posted in this thread, only the first one gave access to the data.

I can only see the data when what you post here looks like this.
i-NVWrhjS-M.jpg

I've highlighted the important part in red.
Of the Airdata links you've posted in this thread, only the first one gave access to the data.

So sorry about that.
This should work properly.

Thank you

So sorry about that.
This should work properly.
There are no uncommanded descents in the data from that flight.
The drone was performing properly, holding altitude in a hover and only changing altitude in response to your joystick inputs.

Reactions: pelagic_one
I have checked the first flight only. The "max power load reached" warning was because of the rather strong wind coming from NNE direction. The Mini just had to use a lot of power to fight against the wind.

The existence of strong wind and the wind direction can be seen from the tilting of the craft when there was no elevator / aileron stick input :

1581128385121.png

Reactions: Gorm
I have checked the first flight only. The "max power load reached" warning was because of the rather strong wind coming from NNE direction. The Mini just had to use a lot of power to fight against the wind.

The existence of strong wind and the wind direction can be seen from the tilting of the craft when there was no elevator / aileron stick input :

View attachment 93365
I hope they add that feature to the mini, soon. It is one drone that it would really help a lot. Love it on my other ones. ?A lot of information in one small spot.

I was flying in my house. Full battery. Prop guards on. Got the error message after about 2 mins of flight time. Then my batter went down to 28%.

I was flying in my house. Full battery. Prop guards on. Got the error message after about 2 mins of flight time. Then my batter went down to 28%.
Love you way you drive. Don’t do that in the house, mama used to say.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob@max