DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini skin template

That looks awesome! Have you stuck it on your drone yet? (If so, could you share a shot of it applied?)

Thanks for this and nice work! I'm going to run this through the plotter with some carbon fiber vinyl. :cool:

I used your template to simulate a couple of designs. Nothing fancy, just basics. Should be minimum effort in getting them printed in reverse or inverted on decals (with the respective patterns) and then cut out by hand.
MMSkin01.jpgMMSkin02.jpgMMSkin03.jpgMMSkin04.jpgMMSkin05.jpgMMSkin06.jpg

I also love the patterns of decalgirl as those are full body (top, bottom + arms + remote) with description.

Reactions: Jonet08 and WooZie
For all of you do it yourselfers, MM skin template + my first attempt at skin creation.View attachment 86577
Used your template with an Astro theme. Found template of controller and added moon craters. Used open source photo edit software GIMP to do all the editing. Used a inkjet printable Vinyl Sticker paper to print off the decals. This is too much fun. Was up until 3AM last night editing, printing, cutting, Astro Mavic Mini Skin with FAA.jpgAstro Mavic Mini Skins.jpgsticking, etc.

Attachments

• Photos.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 648
Nice work with camo. Fingers crossed that you will not have it go down, but you may find "where's my drone" helpful, if it does ;)

Reactions: Bikelife95
Used your template with an Astro theme. Found template of controller and added moon craters. Used open source photo edit software GIMP to do all the editing. Used a inkjet printable Vinyl Sticker paper to print off the decals. This is too much fun. Was up until 3AM last night editing, printing, cutting, View attachment 88155View attachment 88156sticking, etc.

Hahaha I'm lookin for Mavic Pro and Mavic Mini skin templates so I can have my wife print some or cut some on her cricut for me, I ran across this thread and seen your skin, and phone number on yiur skin..... 585, like me. You're not far from me, I'm in batavia NY! Check your PM's, I don't wanna clog the thread up with jibber jabber.

I think I have the backer paper from my decal girl skin, I should be able to scan it and create a template from the negative space that is a bit more snug and also includes the controller. Will try and find it tonight.

Here’s the controller template with a ruler (in cm) for scale. I will make an actual cut file (for silhouette/cameo) when I have time.

Also have the body template but I cut an edge off when I scanned it so I’ll have to redo that later.

Please note it’s missing the tiny little circle cut outs for the battery lights.... I didn’t weed them properly when I pulled it off the backer paper. Sorry!

Scan.jpeg

Here’s the controller template with a ruler (in cm) for scale. I will make an actual cut file (for silhouette/cameo) when I have time.

Also have the body template but I cut an edge off when I scanned it so I’ll have to redo that later.

Please note it’s missing the tiny little circle cut outs for the battery lights.... I didn’t weed them properly when I pulled it off the backer paper. Sorry!

View attachment 95209
Thank's a lot!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS