DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Starkiller Wrap

I guess I didn’t think about the decreased visibility of the drone. However if I crash it I can use find my drone, so I’m not too worried. You guys are more experienced than me, so I appreciate the advice. In the future I will buy a higher visibility skin or just no skin at all.

If you haven't already, test out Find My Drone. You don't want to be familiarizing yourself with it while trying to find your drone.

MikeG

I own a MM and on a Grey Day in the UK the MM when it was Grey it would Blend into the Grey Sky, so i Fitted a Skin and it Does not Fit into the Grey Sky Any more.

So Fitting a Skin Help Me.

I'm not being offensive but I really do not understand the reason for these 'decorative' skins.
Bird deterrent colours I understand but 100ft away I doubt you could admire the pattern of any skin.
Besides, $18 would go some way towards an additional battery and when one of my drones is not in use it's in its case, protected.
Can someone explain the fascination with decorative patterned skins?
I think it just comes down to personalizing your copter, so it doesn't look like everyone else.

Just another piont of view. After many years at sea, I've learned there is no such thing as a totally black sky. You can see black better than any other color in any light condition.

Hey guys,

Just thought I would post about this cool wrap that I bought from iStyles.com for 17.99. I recommend these wraps highly. This style is called Starkiller.
e3214a4de7f94dd400c53a5dd93b8fe7.jpg
8af29d8e8e9d1cfe04ede2572f23698e.jpg
How much mass does the skin add to the MM? Does it put you over the magic number?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580