DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Take off motor rotation crash

Covid14

Reactions
Hey. My mavic mini doesn't take off... When I star the engines he hit the back propellers on the ground. Someone help me please? I Change the propellers and the error still there... Thks

Hey. My mavic mini doesn't take off... When I star the engines he hit the back propellers on the ground. Someone help me please? I Change the propellers and the error still there... Thks
Picture of each ofthe props as they are attached ...please.

I have a video too

Props are on wrong...Read your manual on proper setup ;) looks to be back are reversed...but I don't have a mini. Would be presuming, but back left and front right should face one direction, exact opposite other side for right...you have left/right side aircraft both facing same direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: MurMan and Mrmund

As others stated above, check the props are where they should be- take a look at the manual and it explains about the notches and things to look for on how to do correctly.

Personally, I'd also remove all the aftermarket stuff you've put on too, to rule out any issues with that.

Is that what those things are suppose to be? I thought they were meant to drive up motor heat for the winter :p
Ya learn something new everyday. Proud of ya ?
They're not motor covers, it's red expanding foam used to fill the unsightly holes on top of the motors ???
?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661