DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini video image strange behavior

Carlos Martinezz

Reactions
Hello everybody from Mexico:
I have recently seen a message on my cel screen saying that there is a Gimbal temperature issue and sometimes the gimbal starts shaking, I bring the MM down to turn it off and the issue disappears.
I just came from a long trip where I visited a big bridge and decided to take a video.
When I watched the film in my computer I have noticed some strange behavior in the image, please check the attached video, this condition went off as soon as I put the gimbal down, this can be seen at the end of the short video.
I have sent a note to DJI asking for a replacement of my aircraft, I hope an answer on Monday.
Could you please let me know if any one has seen something similar ? Please check the video on this link:

looks like gimbal shake due to possible prop imbalance ,or gusty wind at the altitude you were flying check that all the rubber gimbal hangers are correctly attached

What I saw, near the start, was like a compensation by the drone for an updraft or downdraft often encountered flying (Used to call them “air pockets”) over areas with variable heating of the earth’s surface due to composition and vegetation

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots