DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini vs. Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom

i appreciate you video about a comparison between the two mavics,but really they are chalk and cheese when being compared
they both have different roles to play in regards to their capabilities ,and have a different role to play,with regards to consumers expectations
i own both a MM and a MPP and fly them in different scenarios,depending on type of weather,where i am flying and the distance i will need to go

Hi, the comparaison is not anymore acruate as the mavic Mini now benefits from manual settings for video ( shutter speed, iso, W/B) and 24fps in 2.7k , 24 & 48 fps in 1080 hd.

Last edited:
i appreciate you video about a comparison between the two mavics,but really they are chalk and cheese when being compared
they both have different roles to play in regards to their capabilities ,and have a different role to play,with regards to consumers expectations
i own both a MM and a MPP and fly them in different scenarios,depending on type of weather,where i am flying and the distance i will need to go
Thanks,
I agree with what you say, and I also use both the M2Pro and the Mini, in different situations

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDew