DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini with DJI goggles possible work around ?

Pushkur

Reactions
Sorry if already discussed and on another thread already, I’m also a novice still flying my M2Z with L plates.
I have not tried this,I wanted to ask the forum first, before buying the mini,and adaptor.
If you connected Mavic mini to an iPad Pro running DJI fly app, to the USB port on the apple...usb - c digital multi port adaptor, and connect the DJI goggles to the hdmi port,would the see the camera view from the iPad ?
Even with no head tracking,it would be great to have the goggles option.

I doubt using an HDMI adapter or multi function USB C hub with HDMI will work here. Here's why:
For such hubs to work, the C port it is connected to needs to be in A mode, acting like a PC. The USB output would be A mode expecting to connect to a B device.
The Mini controller micro USB port communicates to the phone in A mode, with the phone in B mode. A cannot communicate with A, not B with B.

Is it possible to get the video feed to Epson Moverio using Mirroring 360 on both the goggles and the phone?

Welcome to the forum. You may want to start your own thread with appropriate title, in order to get a broader range of answers, since this thread has DJI Goggles in its title. I see you’ve asked your question in a couple other DJI Goggle-related threads, so ensure you put Moverio and Mirroring 360 in your title.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming