DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini won't connect to anything.

Čuks

Reactions
Regards to all

I have been trying to find a solution on the Internet for two nights, but I just come across the same unanswered question. The drone won't connect to anything. Neither with the controller nor with the computer (dji assistance and device manager). I tried literally everything. Start a computer without a USB signature. SD card formatting, two pieces. Tried without SD card. Five cables, including the original. All batteries charged. I tried pairing both via the FLY app and via remote controls. All I get when I turn on the drone is a quick blink of red / yellow / green twice, then the same five times, then red / green slower as long as it's on. When switched on, perform a standard propeller and gyroscope check. Is there something I missed, before I take it to the service.

Is the battery good, and charged? Have you tried another? Bad battery or contacts could cause similar symptoms. Not enough power to connect to anything.

Is the battery good, and charged? Have you tried another? Bad battery or contacts could cause similar symptoms. Not enough power to connect to anything.
I tried all 3 batteries fully charged. When drone is off, connection to PC start charging. When is on, nothing happens whilst is connected.

Reactions: OptimaZe
I tried all 3 batteries fully charged. When drone is off, connection to PC start charging. When is on, nothing happens whilst is connected.
Would say cables but you’ve already tried that. Some cables are ‘charge only’ no data, only reason I would mention it. Was DJI customer service any help? Been helpful to me in the past. IF you get the smart rep

Would say cables but you’ve already tried that. Some cables are ‘charge only’ no data, only reason I would mention it. Was DJI customer service any help? Been helpful to me in the past. IF you get the smart rep
Contacted them but it's weekend so i assume they are on a break. When i connect RC to PC all is normal, assistant recognised it without problem.

Reactions: Capt KO
I have done everything you are stating in OP but can’t get it to connect at all. Weird, one day it works and then doesn’t the nexts day. I tried for 2 hours one day and now another hour down the drain.

I CONNECTED. I unplugged my microsd card, connected right away and then plugged micro sd card back in and voila, worked for me after numerous hours of BS uninstalling software; resetting apps and all that crap! Good Luck.

I CONNECTED. I unplugged my microsd card, connected right away and then plugged micro sd card back in and voila, worked for me after numerous hours of BS uninstalling software; resetting apps and all that crap! Good Luck.
But you said you already tried that and didnt work…. Right?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura