DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini won't turn on

Gumball

Reactions
Hello, I have a problem with my mavic mini, when trying to turn it on, the first press turns on the lights, but the second does not turn on the drone, it just does nothing, and the drone does not turn on, the battery is fully charged and I have tried several times the ignition procedure, what could be the problem?

Psdt: this happened from when I changed the flex cable due to an accident that I had, I have made sure that the connectors are correctly placed.
Before changing the flex, the drone turned on normally

Video:

Hello, I have a problem with my mavic mini, when trying to turn it on, the first press turns on the lights, but the second does not turn on the drone, it just does nothing, and the drone does not turn on, the battery is fully charged and I have tried several times the ignition procedure, what could be the problem?

Psdt: this happened from when I changed the flex cable due to an accident that I had, I have made sure that the connectors are correctly placed.
Before changing the flex, the drone turned on normally

Video:
the way you are doing it is wrong my friend, use you finger its a quick press and then press and hold

Reactions: rickfmdj and ff22
from watching your video it seems you are waiting to long after the quick press and the press and hold ,it needs to be done in one continuous movement keep your finger on the button as you do it it may have something to do with the cable you changed not being fully seated in the board

Reactions: rickfmdj
Same problem as mentioned in 1st thread please help.... I also have tried all the procedure mentioned here but nothing is working.

Same problem as mentioned in 1st thread please help.... I also have tried all the procedure mentioned here but nothing is working.
Push the button once, and release it quickly. You should see all four lights come on if the battery is charged. Fewer lights will come on if the battery is partially discharged.

While the lights are still on, push the button and hold it down. The lights will immediately all turn off, and then they should start to turn on, one at a time. Wait for all four lights to turn on. It should take a couple of seconds. When they're all on, release the button. The props should click a bit, and the drone should sound three tones.

If things aren't working, please tell us at which step things aren't going as I've described.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000