DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic mini yagi antenna (CE)

I noticed your video says not American FCC compatible. Is there an option that IS American FCC compatible?
There are 2 options that are completing design and test. Should be about 2 weeks (maybe a little less, depending on the weather) One is the P5 (5+1) configuration and the other is the P8 (8+1) configuration. The P5 will have more lateral spread but less range, the P8 will have the range but be slightly more directional

Any updates on the parayagi solution?

The P8 (8 rod) is slightly stronger and is certainly the one that people are buying more of. I personally prefer the P5 as they are 90% of the distance and a bit more portable!
Sorry for not posting this here earlier :

To use Yagi-Uda extenders you first manually choose which frequency you want to use in the app, then put on the correct intended extender for that frequency.

So if going with 5.8GHz you put on the ones with the shorter metal bars, one on each antenna ... going with 2.4GHz take those with the longer bars. You don't mix the extenders.

Setup for 5.8
View attachment 101738

Setup for 2.4
View attachment 101739
Could I ask please where you bought these from. There are so many sites selling this stuff out there and some dont look trustworthy enough to risk my "babys" life. Thanks

Could I ask please where you bought these from. There are so many sites selling this stuff out there and some dont look trustworthy enough to risk my "babys" life. Thanks
I make the combination unit the PARAYAGI. These come in both 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz versions. You can contact me at [email protected] or through the Parayagi Facebook page. Thanks

Hi,
I read this thread and did not find the answer to the question which antenna is used not only for transmitting but also for receiving the signal. Has anyone solved it, please?
I assume that both antennas work in bidirectional transmission (reception and transmission) Of course, I do not deal with the frequency 2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz.
Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard