DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic motors not starting

Owen1993

Reactions
Bought a brand new mavic yesterday done the set up all fine says ready to fly but the motors don't start? Even when I use auto take off it doesn't start but says it's at 1.2m
Helppp

Bought a brand new mavic yesterday done the set up all fine says ready to fly but the motors don't start? Even when I use auto take off it doesn't start but says it's at 1.2m
Helppp
i cant help other than saying that the motors wont start if real close to an airport,wish i could be of more help

Just got it started without my i phone connected wonder if it's because of the latest update I have no idea

Does GO4 give you an onscreen warning when you try to start the mavic ??

It's says compass redundancy switch that's it everything else is fine, can control camera with rc but just doesn't start or take off

It's says compass redundancy switch that's it everything else is fine, can control camera with rc but just doesn't start or take off
Try calibrating your compass. I can’t remember if the compass redundancy switch is a critical error or not, but you could give it a try.
I know I wouldn’t fly with it throwing that error, even if it did start.

Did you buy this locally ?? Or mail order ?? I would try a compass calibration and If this does not resolve this then return it for a replacement. Log into the GO4 app and check the compass condition.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke