DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic NFZs

Tazerdog

Reactions
Thanks to everyone for your help, guidance, and some smirks as to my frustrations with Geo fencing or over the line NFZs that has tainted my viewpoint on such a good drone as the Mavic and impacts responsible drone pilots. Got so fed up with NFZs that and I switched over to the Phantom Forum for a bit. Turns out my Phantom 2 Vision + (most expensive and favorite) only needed an range extender reboot to fix my camera connection problem. Beat it hanging Go Pro. I'm back up to 3 drones; 2 that I can actually fly anywhere; my Vision 2+ and Pro 3. Thank God from antiquated and in supportable drones. Someone please remove these Mother may anchors off of good drones

Thanks to everyone for your help, guidance, and some smirks as to my frustrations with Geo fencing or over the line NFZs that has tainted my viewpoint on such a good drone as the Mavic and impacts responsible drone pilots. Got so fed up with NFZs that and I switched over to the Phantom Forum for a bit. Turns out my Phantom 2 Vision + (most expensive and favorite) only needed an range extender reboot to fix my camera connection problem. Beat it hanging Go Pro. I'm back up to 3 drones; 2 that I can actually fly anywhere; my Vision 2+ and Pro 3. Thank God from antiquated and in supportable drones. Someone please remove these Mother may anchors off of good drones
Go app for Pro 3 has an update. Have not done it, as expect GEO option to disappear.

Go app for Pro 3 has an update. Have not done it, as expect GEO option to disappear.

You bet. Actually, updated drone firmware and camera firmware when I fixed the problem on my Vision 2+ but stayed away from the latest one ....... NFZs. If your drone is working, don't do it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024mastermind