DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic over lake in Poland [4k@60fps]

a0a6e405750d913a3f89fc68a290cfe1.jpg

Nice. Łezka się w oku kręci... Bought my Mavic with hope to take it to Poland this summer but Uncle Sam made me change my plans :mad:
Polska jest piękna...

Nice composition and music. I liked also Gdynia footage. Keep it going...
Where is the lake? It's a bit to flat for kaszuby imo
Pozdro
Tsoban

Have a question for you… Any chance you know the rules about flying a drone in Poland? I plan on visiting there this summer with my wife… To stay with her family there. Was planning on bringing my Mavic… As it would be small enough to fit in my camera bag… Any idea if there's any regulations other than the normal common sense ones here in the US? Or anything that needs to be applied for ahead of time? Also any idea if there would be any problems coming back to the US from Poland, meaning if I bring it on my carry-on will they have a problem in security? Would hate to get there without a problem and then have it taken away for me when trying to come back home. I've heard stories about them being confiscated in other countries

In Poland (like in majority of EU countries) there is no specific drone law yet. Non commercial use is allowed in whole air zone G (basically if DJI GO app will not warn you it should be fine). Than you should follow EU recommendations, which for drones like Mavic means in essence- 150m max alt, no closer than 20m to people, houses, vehicles and respect to NFZs.

Have a good time in Poland

Last edited:
In Poland (like in majority of EU countries) there is no specific drone law yet. Non commercial use is allowed in whole air zone G (basically if DJI GO app will not warn you it should be fine). Than you should follow EU recommendations, which for drones like Mavic means in essence- 150m max alt, no closer than 20m to people, houses, vehicles and respect to NFZs.

Have a good time in Poland
There is not true. Poland has very well written drone laws. If you flight by mavic, you must flight not closer than 30 m to people and 100 m to buildings. You can flight in G zone and some restricted zones. Please use the DroneRadar app. This app show you that you can flight or not.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme