DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic P 2 Zoom controller not the same as the Mavic P 2 Enterprise Dual?

Reactions
I have a Mavic Pro 2 Zoom controller with a Maxx Mod antenna added. Tried to switch it over to a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual and the IR is not there…..Do I need to stay with the controller that came with the Enterprise Duel? Or do I need a update?

Disappointing that DJI Go features are not in the Pilot app. I'm also having gimbal stability issues on the M2E. I'm fairly certain I'll have to send it back to DJI. Also apprehensive that I'll get it back with nothing done and in the same shape as when I sent it.

Reactions: Dronage
Yes, they are. Well at least M2Z/P will work with either one. Can't say if RC1A will work with M2E. After a period of time of production, M2 consumer drones started shipping with RC1B. It was found the Moverio wasn't compatible with B, and recently I've come to find here that DAT files are not produced on the mobile device with B.

I can't speak for A working with M2E - It may be the case that model works across all M2s. I recently bought a M2E and the controller it came with, 1B, didn't pair with M2P/M2Z. The M2P/Z only paired with 1A. That was my experience.

It could be the base model of the remote is RC1A or RC1B, but there's something additional not clearly marked to differentiate the RC for E or Z/P.

We need somebody with M2Z/P that came with RC1B.

I have used both an rc1a and an rc1b on both an m2p and an m2z as the only controller. Currently I have an rc1a as the primary controller and an rc1b as the secondary controller on my m2p.

IMG_3874.JPG
My M2Z came with the RB and I just sold my m2ED and I used smart controller. And when I went to sell it I paired it with my zoom controller and it worked fine. Hope you guys figure it out!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan