DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic - pano mode not showing up?

dmurphynj

Reactions
Hi all -

Having an issue with my Mavic Pro... even with the latest updates, I have no sign whatsoever of Panorama Mode.

iOS 11.2.5
DJI GO 4.2.5
Firmware 1.04.0200

And still nothing ... when I click into the camera modes, I only see Single, HDR, Multiple, AEB and Timed Shots... no Panorama mode to be found anywhere.

Any ideas? I've tried reloading 1.04.0200 twice; tried deleting DJI GO 4.2.5 and reinstalling it. Tried even switching to an iPad Pro with iOS 11.2.2 and a brand new install of DJI GO 4.2.5. Nothing.

This morning, I updated to Firmware 1.04.0300 and still nothing.

Any ideas at all? Anything else I'm missing?

I did check both "on the ground" and in flight - it doesn't magically appear after takeoff either.

I tried a chat with DJI but they were useless.'

Help!

--Dennis

IMG_9401.PNG IMG_9402.PNG

Just checked. Updates same as yours . Pano mode is at the end with three options.

Reactions: dmurphynj
Just checked. Updates same as yours . Pano mode is at the end with three options.

Thanks for looking! How bizarre is this? As you can see from my screenshot, it's just flat-out missing in action. I've reloaded firmware, did a camera setting reset from DJI GO... and still nothing.

In fact, when I connect the same iPhone X to my P4P, *that* bird shows panorama mode. So at least the app has some semblance of sanity.

So strange. No idea where to go from here.

Did you ever solve the issue? I don't have the panorama mode either.

Thanks,

Nicolas

Hi Nick - it’s in for service at the moment. I should have an update from DJI in the next day or two - as soon as I do, I’ll let you know.

Thanks!!

I know on mine. I had the latest fw update. It did not show up mine either until I did the following. The controller needs to be connected to phone. And powered on. The Mavicpro needs to be powered on. And wait until it connects. Only than you will see the pano modes.

All the latest updates as well on an MP and an iPad Mini and today I flew purposely to practice different modes and take some Pano shots. No Pano to be found. Flew three batteries and nothing and will anxiously await a resolution from fellow pilots.

So, long story short, it had to go back to DJI. Looks like the forward vision sensors failed, so that was causing the Pano mode to not appear.

It’s shipping back under DJI Care Refresh and should be here Friday. More details once it arrives!

The repaired bird arrived today from DJI ... and all is perfect! Fixing the sensors re-enabled Pano mode and Quickshot mode.

Are you seeing the “radar” bars for object avoidance? I was not ... but now I am.

All’s well that ends well!

Everything on mine is updated and working, quick shots and vision sensors included. But no pano mode lol this is not a deal breaker for me but I’m curious. I’ve yet to do the precise vision sensor calibration through the assistant program, see if that helps

Hello, if you don't put a SD card in....it won't work anyway.......maybe it's the reason why :cool:

Nothing to do with an SD card; it was a bad sensor. None of the object sensing was working, and without that, the Panorama options don't appear. All fixed, so all's well that ends well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan