DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilot Age

I'm 28 the mavic definitely gives back a few years. I felt outdated flying with all the younger pilots out there. Seeing all the age ranges in this forum has made me feel my age again. Thanks guys!

Let's up that a bit then. I turned 60 2months ago.
RC pilot since 14. Since 2 years commercial and certified for rotorcraft (heli and multirotor) up to 25Kg MTOM. Every flight takes me back (for a moment) to my first flights at 14. It's the thread links all the stages of my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Mitchell
I'm 34. Brazil.

Fly my Mavic makes me remember my childhood, when I used to fly kites with my friends. Always higher, always brighter, always stronger was our mantras (since we used, too, to fight kites on the air, rs.)

Reactions: EsiMavic
I'm 78 and getting a Mavic soon. I just worry I might get bored with it. Flying RC planes for over 40 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Mitchell
47 from Italy, before yuneec typhoon, now MP! Really a great drone... only I don't like the NFZ limits[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

57 here quad racers for 2 years discover video with my first flying camera the Blade Chroma, then Phantom3 pro and now Mavic Pro. My girlfirend is getting jealous over my flying stuff lolll
I'm in the same boat always an argument, guess I'm going to miss her! LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ