DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots - London

Lovely photo. Looks a good flying area. Shall we try here next week?
Where do you park to access this area? I may head up there tomorrow afternoon.
darren6270 if you put these coordinates in google maps (51.483056, 0.231371) this is basically where i parked, there are spaces in front of the houses with no road markings so safe to park or parking in the royal hotel could work, maybe just go let them know your flying a drone over the river and hey might even get some more people to watch.

Just a heads up do not fly to far directly forward over into dartford as there is the Dartford shooting club there just to be on the safe side HAHA unless you fancy taking your chances looking for a millions pieces to send back for DJI Refresh.

let me know what time your heading down and will try and pop down if i haven't already gone out as I'm only down the road from there.

darren6270 if you put these coordinates in google maps (51.483056, 0.231371) this is basically where i parked, there are spaces in front of the houses with no road markings so safe to park or parking in the royal hotel could work, maybe just go let them know your flying a drone over the river and hey might even get some more people to watch.

Just a heads up do not fly to far directly forward over into dartford as there is the Dartford shooting club there just to be on the safe side HAHA unless you fancy taking your chances looking for a millions pieces to send back for DJI Refresh.

let me know what time your heading down and will try and pop down if i haven't already gone out as I'm only down the road from there.
Nice one cheers mate, I know where that is, not too far from me at all. Will aim to get down there about 2-3ish depending on what I get done in morning (wife always has jobs for me to do at the weekend!). Will let you know when I am heading there.

Nice one cheers mate, I know where that is, not too far from me at all. Will aim to get down there about 2-3ish depending on what I get done in morning (wife always has jobs for me to do at the weekend!). Will let you know when I am heading there.

Ah okay no worries mate.

I will be out by then. Am a football photographer so will be at The ground by then. Happy flying tho and get some good pics.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ah okay no worries mate.

I will be out by then. Am a football photographer so will be at The ground by then. Happy flying tho and get some good pics.

Cheers and thanks for the info. Hopefully see you the following week.
Happy shooting at the game

How did the flight go? Did you find the spot okay?

I had a change of mind at the last minute. Got into the car all ready to go and got really paranoid about flying it over water for the first time so on the spur of the moment I went to Hornchurch Country Park instead ha ha. Next week will fly over water. The Mavic behaved itself impeccably today, no issues or worries. I thought with the recent upgraded software and first time using an iPad I better fly over ground.
Was really good over there today, lots of people, only one grump who made a comment, spent most of the afternoon showing interested people who wandered over really excited to see it. Looking forward to next week though mate.

I had a change of mind at the last minute. Got into the car all ready to go and got really paranoid about flying it over water for the first time so on the spur of the moment I went to Hornchurch Country Park instead ha ha. Next week will fly over water. The Mavic behaved itself impeccably today, no issues or worries. I thought with the recent upgraded software and first time using an iPad I better fly over ground.
Was really good over there today, lots of people, only one grump who made a comment, spent most of the afternoon showing interested people who wandered over really excited to see it. Looking forward to next week though mate.

Ah man I know the feeling tho I was scared the first time over water all I could think was what if it just falls lol.

I'm over HCP tomorrow with the little one hopefully no grumps when I get there or I might just activate follow me function on them lol

Ah man I know the feeling tho I was scared the first time over water all I could think was what if it just falls lol.

I'm over HCP tomorrow with the little one hopefully no grumps when I get there or I might just activate follow me function on them lol
Read a few stories on here, scared the life out of me ha ha.
Shame I can't join you tomorrow. Have a good one and let's catch up in the week about meeting up next Sat.

I read a few stories on here and following the recent update I thought I would play safe.
Have a good one tomorrow and we can catch up in the week about the meet up next Sat.
Take care

Didn't get a chance to get out this weekend. The weather isn't too great either.

In Loughton and would also like to meet up with some Mavic pilots.

Sun [emoji295]️ is out and blue skies today so will try and get a flight or 2 in today. [emoji1303] Hornchurch Country park or purfleet down the river? Any suggestions guys?

Sun [emoji295]️ is out and blue skies today so will try and get a flight or 2 in today. [emoji1303] Hornchurch Country park or purfleet down the river? Any suggestions guys?

Would dearly love to join you mate but am stuck at work !. Have fun!
Look forward to seeing the photo's / footage

Would dearly love to join you mate but am stuck at work !. Have fun!
Look forward to seeing the photo's / footage

Well today was a major bust! Somehow and I'm not sure how I have major condensation inside the lens on my MP took 2and a half batteries of flying (wasn't gone not fly) before it cleared and then the rain turned up. Still not sure how or when it appeared but it seems to have gone now so will check again tomorrow and update on if it returns on next flight.

South west London: Kingston / Surbiton area. Happy to meet Mavic pilots here.
Let's go to Durdle Door Beach IMG_3417.jpg
My IG: AlekLe

Reactions: Soundtekk
So guys, its been a while since anyone has updated LMOC (london mavic owners club) page lol yes i did make that up :)

hopefully we have all been getting in the flight miles? as we are now in spring and clocks go forward this weekend hopefully we will be closer to people be able and wanting to do a meet up? i noticed there is now a United Kingdom meet up page on here so maybe we can thrash out a place and date on there the most people be able to and want to meet up?

So guys, its been a while since anyone has updated LMOC (london mavic owners club) page lol yes i did make that up :)

hopefully we have all been getting in the flight miles? as we are now in spring and clocks go forward this weekend hopefully we will be closer to people be able and wanting to do a meet up? i noticed there is now a United Kingdom meet up page on here so maybe we can thrash out a place and date on there the most people be able to and want to meet up?
All up for that. Not much flying unfortunately, took the Mavic to Gran Canaria last week but only managed the one flight. Weather is improving,so fingers crossed we can all get together the next few weeks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50