Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots - México

fiigo0

Reactions
Checking in for pilots in Mexico!

9e731ebdfac3ebad37aada49dcd1b739.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: MROJAS and FuzLogix
Hello my friend. :) Im happy that we have some Mexican pilots in the forum.
Dont be discouraged and enjoy safe flying! where about you plan to fly?

Reactions: Rchawks and MROJAS
Hello my friend. :) Im happy that we have some Mexican pilots in the forum.
Dont be discouraged and enjoy safe flying! where about you plan to fly?

Hey stratos!! Thanks for replying I thing there are not to many people from Mexico, i had the opportunity to fly it at Copper Canyon in Chihuahua Mexico and now I'm planing a trip to Cancun let's see how it goes! How about you?

Reactions: stratos
Hey stratos!! Thanks for replying I thing there are not to many people from Mexico, i had the opportunity to fly it at Copper Canyon in Chihuahua Mexico and now I'm planing a trip to Cancun let's see how it goes! How about you?

Well im In Australia buddy but love Mexico :) and was happy to see fellow pilots in that lovely country :)

Please take some beautiful shots and show the world how beautiful Mexico is, so no idiot build a F wall around it :)

Copper cannion is great didnt had a drone then but would be amazing to get some shots there !! Got any video to share?

Last edited:
Australia! I have heard a lot about biggest and scariest animals there I don't know if thats true but also I have seen in pictures you have a lot of beautiful places I hope one day I can go a see them by my self

I made this video about the visit to Copper Canyon I made just a couple of scenes with the mavic since I just had like 2 days using it, I'm new on editing so I hope I can get more tips and tricks on this forums, I hope you like it

Australia! I have heard a lot about biggest and scariest animals there I don't know if thats true but also I have seen in pictures you have a lot of beautiful places I hope one day I can go a see them by my self

I made this video about the visit to Copper Canyon I made just a couple of scenes with the mavic since I just had like 2 days using it, I'm new on editing so I hope I can get more tips and tricks on this forums, I hope you like it

The scariest animals in here exist everywhere in the world. They are biped, called Humans :)

Spiders here eat snakes, can you imagine? :)

let em check the vid. and comment!

I like the Chapo train :) Im too ugly to appear in my own videos so I dont record myself vlog style :) Will share with you some vids , they are pvt for .. well reasons haha

Mate that last shot was amazing. How did you guys got up there? Looks well, bit dangerous!

Loved Australia, wish i had a Mavic the time i went there, could get amazing shots...

Hi, I’m from Guadalajara, Mexico, and have been flying a Mavic Pro since may. Love it. Have flown it in Guadalajara, Chapala Lake, Manzanillo, San Miguel de Allende, Ferrería de Tula and Bahía San Carlos, near Guaymas,Sonora.

Saludos desde Cd. de Mexico!!

Omsalcedo esta bien fregona tu foto, yo vuelo seguido en el lago de Cajititlan

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke