DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic platinum pro replacement blades

South-West-Skies

Reactions
Hi,

Recently discovered that DJI no longer provide replacement blades for the mavic platinum pro, can anyone recommend a good quality replacement and how often should the blades we changed?

Any advice gratefully appreciated.

Reactions: Gagey52
there is no real set time for replacing the props ,on any drone ,its all down to where you fly, how you fly ,and whether or not, the props actually make contact with something, either during flight, or during landing on uneven ground ,as long as you check the condition of the props ,before every flight ,visually and by feel ,(dont forget the underside where the lugs lock it to the motor)
also check the moving pivot point between the prop blade and center hub for wear and tear
of course you are at liberty to replace them as often as you like ,if you so choose
beware of cheap knock offs on the web ,Master Air Screw ,generally tend to be well made ,and are favoured by many pilots ,as a replacement for OEM props

Thanks, appreciated.

Off to find a supplier on the web, any recommendations? I am based over in UK.

I’d recommended buying directly from MAS website (as above post #8).

They ship anywhere and at reasonable flat rate international air post.

Do wait for a major (or minor) US holiday sale if you can, anything from -20% to -30% off !!

I’ve bought M1P and Spark props from them twice and very happy with them.

Reactions: Gagey52
I can vouch for the MAS props on a MPP. Have had them on now for nearly 12 months but only 12 hours of flight time, still as good as the day I put them on.
Regards

I remember reading in one of the forums that you should change your props every ten hours. In fact, I wrote this into my ops manual, but have since changed it to 100 hours using the MAS props. I believe that they are a much better than the OEMs supplied.
Regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J