DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Platinum videos

370Z2017

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This morning I took my MPP for a flight. MPP performed great. During the flight I took I video and I photo. These appeared on my Note 8 and aircraft sd card. The sd card had 2 photos and 2 videos. I video and 1photo was completely out of focus. The other video and photo was perfect. These photos and videos are exactly the same. Why would I be getting a duplicate of each / one set perfect and the other out of focus? What settings have got wrong here? My phone used to have the crappy dupicates and now its the sd card. Thanks in advance for all help!

You will sometimes see photos/videos on your phone and sd card due to caching. All your photos and video will cache on your phone till the cache is filled. In the Go app you have the ability to increase or decrease cache memory based on your needs and available memory in your phone.

As far as out of focus, there could be several reasons. First, output which is stored / cached on your phone is no where near the resolution as stored on the sd card. So depending on the resolution you viewed the output, it could look blurry. You output on the sd will always be the higher/original resolution and will look better. If the output is blurry you might have forgotten to focus your Mavic when you started your mission. Remember the Mavic requires you to focus your camera when starting your mission. Just touch your screen and it will select the focus point and set focus. This is a very common mistake of new Mavic owners. Speaking from experience here. Your phone has a small screen and everything can look in focus. But when you view it on a bigger screen/PC, you will see it is not in focus....unless you tap your screen and focus before starting to film.

Thanks for the quick response and info. You were correct, I did not focus the camera before starting my flight! Everything is back to normal! Thanks again!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD