DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 1 Battery issue

Blevins

Reactions
I have a pro 1 that has not been used in about a year. When I'm trying to get the battery to charge one of the LED's blinks a lot of times every few minutes and it does not seem to be charging. Does anyone have any solutions?

Reactions: Flycaster
Its been bricked, will not charged/hold a charge

One of my batteries did that when I bought it used from a guy who hadn't flown in a loooong time. Again, I had a (different) battery do this at random recently.

The fix for both was to simply keep the battery on the charger overnight...at some point in the night they got fully charged and I've used both since with no issues.

One of my batteries did that when I bought it used from a guy who hadn't flown in a loooong time. Again, I had a (different) battery do this at random recently.

The fix for both was to simply keep the battery on the charger overnight...at some point in the night they got fully charged and I've used both since with no issues.
Thank you I charged it overnight and it will not do anything at all now! Guess its just dead!

Thank you I charged it overnight and it will not do anything at all now! Guess its just dead!

You did follow this procedure to the letter?

IMPORTANT: DO NOT ALTER THE SEQUENCE OF THESE STEPS!
  1. Switch on battery – one quick press followed by a press that lasts 4 seconds. ...
  2. LEAVE IT ALONE for at least 5 minutes.
  3. Do NOT touch power button on battery – plug it into your DJI charger.
  4. LEAVE IT ALONE… it may be hours before it wakes up.
Or even a full 24 hours....AND using the DJI supplied charging hub.......

Reactions: WildDoktor
You did follow this procedure to the letter?

IMPORTANT: DO NOT ALTER THE SEQUENCE OF THESE STEPS!
  1. Switch on battery – one quick press followed by a press that lasts 4 seconds. ...
  2. LEAVE IT ALONE for at least 5 minutes.
  3. Do NOT touch power button on battery – plug it into your DJI charger.
  4. LEAVE IT ALONE… it may be hours before it wakes up.
Or even a full 24 hours....AND using the DJI supplied charging hub.......
Yes as much as I could. It would never switch on it would only blink. I left it on the charger overnight and then it wouldn't do anything. Thank you.

Yes as much as I could. It would never switch on it would only blink. I left it on the charger overnight and then it wouldn't do anything. Thank you.
I have the same issue with 2 DJI batteries. They are about 1 yr old with 20 flights. I have a Powerextra purchased at the same time that's fine. All three were charged to 100% about a month ago. I just read the process above and am trying that currently.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121