DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2: 1” sensor confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the face of it, it's a crock. The photo is of an actual in-store catalogue, so how can there be "no news on price"? It would be at the bottom of the entry. Doesn't even look like a standard Argos catalogue page. I suspect someone is taking the pi$$.

As i understand the story, they went to press prior to the event being canceled.

On FB, there’s video of someone looking st the catalogue in the store. Looks very legit.

It's a windup. Since when does an in-store catalogue tell you to look online for pricing for stuff you're about to order from the counter for immediate takeaway. And the page doesn't resemble Argos' normal format either.

Oh and the in-store catalogue normally matches, page for page, the one they have stacks of in the doorway. If this was true we'd have seen it all over the place.

It's a windup. Since when does an in-store catalogue tell you to look online for pricing for stuff you're about to order from the counter for immediate takeaway. And the page doesn't resemble Argos' normal format either.

Oh and the in-store catalogue normally matches, page for page, the one they have stacks of in the doorway. If this was true we'd have seen it all over the place.
Here's the catalog in video format ;)

On the face of it, it's a crock. The photo is of an actual in-store catalogue, so how can there be "no news on price"? It would be at the bottom of the entry. Doesn't even look like a standard Argos catalogue page. I suspect someone is taking the pi$$.

It's in every Argos shop. I just checked my local one. They do this on things due for release in the catalogue cycle but not at the time of catalogue release. It has a "see website for pricing" for items like this. Except in this case the webpage doesnt yet exist. Usually when released they stick labels on the in-store catalogue.

Remember it was due for release this month and you'd guess stock in the next 2-3 months and the new catalogue goes until autumn.

(I'm still mystified why people need to make videos of this when a still photo is fine)

I'm still mystified why people need to make videos of this when a still photo is fine
Perhaps for the people who don't believe the photos? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69