DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 and Samsung Note 8

wgregww

Reactions
I'm looking at getting this drone. Will a Note 8 fit in the controller? According to the specs it's slightly to long but I read many people using it. Also, is there still issues of the app shutting down on the Note 8?

It just fits in the controller, but I found I can't use the USB cord keeper. Not a problem for me. I have a couple of adapters for larger phones/tablets, but I don't like that they block the controller display.

I've been flying with my Note 8 for the last several months, I've found that if I fly multiple batteries consecutively I need to kill the app in between batteries otherwise it will crash and I won't be able to restart it.

I haven't checked if it's still doing this because I've made restarting the app between batteries part of my flight routine.

Other than that I love to Note 8 it's a large screen and bright enough to see even in full sun.
Cheers.

Reactions: Anuj and wgregww
Hi ,yes it works well with all my drones ,ma,m2z,inspire1pro. Its a good ph.i also use crystalsky 5.5. For a dedicated monitor so theres no call or notification interruption.the note8 is the same Lumia as the 5.5 if not better.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIFly