DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 and Samsung Note 8

wgregww

Reactions
I'm looking at getting this drone. Will a Note 8 fit in the controller? According to the specs it's slightly to long but I read many people using it. Also, is there still issues of the app shutting down on the Note 8?

It just fits in the controller, but I found I can't use the USB cord keeper. Not a problem for me. I have a couple of adapters for larger phones/tablets, but I don't like that they block the controller display.

I've been flying with my Note 8 for the last several months, I've found that if I fly multiple batteries consecutively I need to kill the app in between batteries otherwise it will crash and I won't be able to restart it.

I haven't checked if it's still doing this because I've made restarting the app between batteries part of my flight routine.

Other than that I love to Note 8 it's a large screen and bright enough to see even in full sun.
Cheers.

Reactions: Anuj and wgregww
Hi ,yes it works well with all my drones ,ma,m2z,inspire1pro. Its a good ph.i also use crystalsky 5.5. For a dedicated monitor so theres no call or notification interruption.the note8 is the same Lumia as the 5.5 if not better.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121