DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 2 Camera issue

Faodave

Reactions
I got a Mavic Pro 2 recently, upgraded the firmware via assistant 2 and everything was fine. At some point after that Go4 indicated that some modules had incompatible firmware so I let it rectify the issue. I can't say that it was the point that it all went bad for sure but it has major image issues now. Auto modes do not work, everything is terribly overexposed. Night shots, same thing but even worse with awful colour rendition also. Has anyone got any ideas or can tell me how to do some kind of rollback or reset?

Reactions: Former Member
I got a Mavic Pro 2 recently, upgraded the firmware via assistant 2 and everything was fine. At some point after that Go4 indicated that some modules had incompatible firmware so I let it rectify the issue. I can't say that it was the point that it all went bad for sure but it has major image issues now. Auto modes do not work, everything is terribly overexposed. Night shots, same thing but even worse with awful colour rendition also. Has anyone got any ideas or can tell me how to do some kind of rollback or reset?

First thing I would try is to reset camera settings in DJI Go 4. Do you know how to do that?

Reactions: Faodave
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom