DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 drifting.

Reactions
Hi Everybody.

My MP2 has recently started slowly drifting/rotating, not sure which, to the right while hovering.

Is this just a calibration thing? If so, does anyone know what I need to calibrate? I've looked but not found anything other than gimbal and compass calibration.
Thanks

Jim

Jim,

There's an IMU calibration too.

Hi Everybody.

My MP2 has recently started slowly drifting/rotating, not sure which, to the right while hovering.

Is this just a calibration thing? If so, does anyone know what I need to calibrate? I've looked but not found anything other than gimbal and compass calibration.
Thanks

Jim
Try IMU calibration.
Make sure to calibrate your IMU on a level surface, and don't move the aircraft during calibration.

I agree with the majority. I'd recalibrate the IMU for sure, and most likely I would recalibrate everything else as well. That's just me being extra cautious, but that's how the flyaways and toilet bowling start.

Hi Everybody.

Thanks

Jim
IMU Calibration

Hi Everybody.

Thanks

Jim
The quickest and easiest is the sticks recalibration,I had this happen once,did the sticks and all has been good ever since,4 months so far.
Good luck

And if you try all of the suggestions above without success, it might need degaussing with CFixer or similar.

Reactions: Bobvt

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke