DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 government edition

garys520

Reactions
The defense company I work for is interested in a new DJI MP2 government edition, but all of the requests I’ve sent to DJI have been unanswered. I have had a DJI dealer check for me, but his info is limited and vague. Does anyone have a Government Edition drone?

The defense company I work for is interested in a new DJI MP2 government edition, but all of the requests I’ve sent to DJI have been unanswered. I have had a DJI dealer check for me, but his info is limited and vague. Does anyone have a Government Edition drone?
you mean enterprise?

No, I believe he means the "government edition" which DJI created in an attempt to appease government agencies who were banning all DJI drones. That model supposedly is completely self-contained in terms of firmware updates, log files, etc... Nothing is ever sent back to DJI. I thought it is only available through special contract with DJI.

Reactions: dtp and garys520
Australian military has custom firmware on all dji products now. Is this the type of thing you are taking about?

It is not available yet, just a suggested response to the govt changes to stop using DJI drones a sample intruders in mock defense trials

If you Google DJI government drone. Videos will appear the first one explained it the best to my understanding

Reached out and they don't make the m2p government edition.
You Have to move up to the enterprise line for govt edition option

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HermanKrebbers