DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 2 zoom wont zoom

Have you tried to do a factory reset of the Zoom followed by a fresh iinstall of the firmware? (See link below).. If it is the firmware, that should fix it... If not, it's hardware problem.

I have the exact issue, i do not have the zoom feature anymore and the camera is in manual focus and for some reason it keeps focusing every 20-30sec. Have you manage to fix it?

Ok yall I'm sorry for not coming on again but since the last time I found out the cause.

So I go fly one day and it's still auto focusing and no zoom so I take off and wigh in a minute I loose all video feed. So I bring the mavic inside put her on the bench and start to disassemble the gimbal with camera and all once I get inside I notice the flex cable from the top circuit board on the gimbal is completly loose u see the faster it brings to lock in with 2 tiny screws broke one screw and the other came off completly, so I went ahead and plugged it back in and took it for a test flight and evrything was back to normal ,so to the member that kept insisting its hardware , u wher absolutely right , much respect, and I have had over 100 flights now since then with no issue of the sorts , only thing is the original issue that made me take it apart again was the camera still wont center. It still looks offset to the left . Lol minor problem big headache cant use active track

so for any experiencing the same issue it the flexcable that must be loose. Not a hard fix if ur handy with tools , its 6 tiny screws Allen keys and that it get inside and check the cable . 2 really tiny Phillip's screws to hold the flex cable in place . Happy flying

I have the exact issue, i do not have the zoom feature anymore and the camera is in manual focus and for some reason it keeps focusing every 20-30sec. Have you manage to fix it?
Hey bud it's the flex cable inside the one that attaches the whole gimbal assembly to the mainboard it has a small bracket with 2 tiny Phillip's screws to hold it in place ,make sure both ends are tightly secured should be
good to go

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent