DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 3 upcoming rumored release date.

Nice...

I think you’re not far off.

It will have tighter integration with FAA LAANC for controlled airspace approvals.

It will provide localized weather alerts.

It will also alert you to the presence of aircraft by providing speed direction of travel and altitude.

Improved obstacle detection.

It will safely land after loss of one motor/prop.

Improved flight time.

Improved camera that can be replaced/changed by the user.

Require that you link registration to your aircraft.

It will have a controller with integrated screen capable of linking wirelessly with phone for maps, weather alerts advanced features. Think Autel Evo.

And more intelligent flight modes for obtaining cinematic shots.

Oh...remain portable with an IP rating when exposed to mist. Think close proximity flying near waterfalls.

It’ll probably be the last drone you’ll ever need. ;)

Nice...

I think you’re not far off.

It will have tighter integration with FAA LAANC for controlled airspace approvals.

. ;)

That one is true! I read the other day that DJI has signed an agreement with the FAA to be a LAANC partner like what Airmap currently is. I hope it's available soon.

Reactions: dewster
I belive the next Mavic is the Mavic 2 Enterprise.

And it will never fly away, dive into the ocean/water/river, never get attacked by a tree, or a wall. It will never have compass issues, gimbal resets, tilted horizons, nag for "firmware upgrades", and never, ever will it fall out of the sky....

And I will name it "George".........

....reading that topic make me think that people are jealous over army's drones... I think I'll buy a used Raptor instead of a mavic XX LOL....

OcuSync 5G Cellular: will file flight plan automatically through DJI's new Overlord system. Will automatically upgrade all software and firmware before each flight and brick bird.
GPS altitude sensing: GPS based altitude sensing over any terrain. Restricted to 400 feet above ground level.
480 Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing: built in facial recognition will restrict flight to VLOS.
Weather Watch Sensing: will automatically monitor local weather and not allow you to take off in high winds.
Stronger gimbal: So you can fly into brick wall or tree in sport mode.
Waterproof: so you can fly in thunder storms and take pictures of lightning.
More processing power: all video will be automatically edited, color graded and uploaded to social media before you land.
4k-60 fps

Even though this is in jest, I'd like to see a few of them come true
OcuSync 5G Cellular
Stronger gimbal
Waterproof

I'll bet the RC Controller will still freeze, loose link and charge the Android phones! But, the 2500 mile range will make up for those inconveniences, since DJI will provide recovery and pick-up service with a nominal cleaning and return fees of course.

It would be nice if they would change the frame. Make it foldable, even bigger, but somewhat portable.

I bet the Phantom 5 will come with bigger motors and battery to increase the payload. The camera will have either interchangeable lens and or swappable camera capability. You know down the road they will come out with an enterprise addition, maybe with a swappable FLIR camera.

Whenever it comes out you know it'll be capable of more and cost more. DJI is all about crushing the competition.

I not a big fan of Ford or Dji
But if you give me their product
I will use it and use it I have
I thoroughly injoy my Mavic Pro
Through the good times and bad

Now I'm ready for an upgrade
Here's hoping for a better drone
So bring DJI.!
.....let's see what you got.
.Mavic Pro 3 Excelsior
I promise I will not go easy on it either

......cR

Last edited:
Rumor has it that the next gen Mavic pro III will soon be equipped with a reusable parachuting capability upon midair propelling system stalling or rapid falling.

Hold... wouldn't it be a bad feature for DJI to sell more if it ain't crashing more drones?

Some say the ad campaign is too Peter Max for the Phantom 5. I think it's going to be the release of the new mavic called the Mavic Complete. All the features of the mavic pro plus geo fencing 2.0. But seriously, more consumer stuff just in time for Christmas.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU