DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro a0000c error

hiramcintronbarrios

Reactions
I'm getting a0000c error in DJI GO 4 (iPhone12) for both left and right video sensors. Also, a hardware malfunction message along with the error messages.

The unit belonged to my father, who passed away last September, so I'm not sure if he at some point crashed it. I don't see any damage other than some light scratches in the propellers.

I'm using a Macbook to run the calibration process, but it only shows the dots with the green box, and for a brief second, the L/R sensors show an image, then it goes blank.

I download the most up-to-date versions as far as the Apps version, etc.

PS. I don't think this could trigger this issue, but I live in a no-fly zone.

Cheers,

-H

Assuming you mean the front obstacle avoidance sensors they are fairly easy to replace but you do need to remove the nose cone and top cover.
On my M2Z they may have been damaged in a crash or by me when I split the shell, their ribbon cables are rather close to the seam and one cable was torn but that was on the side that took a fairly hefty thump, the nose cone was crumpled. So do not let any splitting tool penetrate deeply.
Unfortunately they are not cheap.....unless you get lucky.

I seem to remember someone mentioning at one time that laptops have issues with the avoidance calibration and it was better to use a desktop...maybe a bigger screen is the issue for calibration???

It can be awkward with a laptop but is doable, I had to open mine out to its maximum extent and then prop it so that it was standing on the edge normally nearest my body and the screen was vertical. It the clearance between the drone and keyboard that is the concern for me. In normal positions the drone hits the keyboard when attempting to hit the lower regions of the screen.
I am assuming the drone needs to be aimed at a vertical or near vertical screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada