DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Amazon $799

Thereal960

Reactions
Beware these deals on amazon. The are advertised as new but when arrived it appeared to have some wear including removed sticker residue. Plastic on screen for remote appeared to have been removed and put back on as evidence by air bubbles. Found some online new stickers to place on drone to appear as if new including new serial number tags. Plastic on usb cord looked worn. Beware. I feel they are buying them refurbished and doctoring them up to appear new. Flys great but I fear whatsoever issue was cause the original owner to return will show up again. Sending back to amazon.

Sold by Amazon or a marketplace seller?

Isn't Costco selling a Mavic Pro bundle for $799?

Mark

The $779 deal is sold by a Third Party vendor. It's $1,079 for the starter bundle sold by Amazon. You can contact Amazon and complain, they may give you a partial refund. Otherwise, you need to make sure that this has a warranty, because it defeats the purpose of buying new if it doesn't.

The $779 deal is sold by a Third Party vendor. It's $1,079 for the starter bundle sold by Amazon. You can contact Amazon and complain, they may give you a partial refund. Otherwise, you need to make sure that this has a warranty, because it defeats the purpose of buying new if it doesn't.
Amazon is giving me a full refund

If you're going to buy on Amazon, make sure you're buying from an authorized DJI dealer. I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Mavic Pros on Amazon here.

Reactions: frogbmth
That’s good news, disappointing it happened though. Plenty of honest sellers on Amazon that are also harmed by outfits like that scamming people. I got my Platinum flymore on there sold by Amazon, a seller listed one cheaper so Amazon dropped their price by 160 to match it so I snapped it up, a few hours later it went back up to normal price so it is worth monitoring. Their dynamic pricing engine can change the deals very quickly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ