DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro and Active Track testing

I liked your video. It shows what the Mavic can do and does well. It appears as though you also used it in some pretty cold, extreme conditions but it still performed just as it was designed to. Cool images, thanks for sharing. And hey, be safe on those hills!

Nice project. I did get the feeling that the Mavic wasn't keeping up though. No?

Very cool! Nice editing and music. The drone has a setting that will allow it to follow the elevation of the terrain, so it doesn't stay at the same altitude while you descend. Did you have that feature off on purpose to avoid trees? Would be cool to see it on... That is if it can be combined with active tracking.

Sent from my XT1650 using MavicPilots mobile app

Nice project. I did get the feeling that the Mavic wasn't keeping up though. No?
It was following, but becose it doesn't descend on Active Track, you get the feeling of not keeping up.

Very cool! Nice editing and music. The drone has a setting that will allow it to follow the elevation of the terrain, so it doesn't stay at the same altitude while you descend. Did you have that feature off on purpose to avoid trees? Would be cool to see it on... That is if it can be combined with active tracking.

Sent from my XT1650 using MavicPilots mobile app
What I have been understanding, this Terrain Follow is a separet fly mode. It only works when you are flying whit the controller. The Active Tract will follow terrain only to up hill, so it won't work on down hill.

Reactions: sonof40 and larkin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N