DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Full Wrap Template by Dr.osamA

Thank you for posting this, I searched and searched and stumbled on this post, was able to cut out a perfect copy for my mavic.

Hello, my friends,

First, sorry for my bad English
As I promised you previously to put the wrap cut file for the Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro, it is time.
Although your interaction was not to the extent required, it is ok and thanks to you
After I got tired of looking at the shops to buy a suitable skin for my Mavic pro, expensive prices, delivery, and annoying services I decided to make the skin myself, but how and they all monopolize the cut file
I bought the cutting machine and then started experimenting with different types of vinyl and studying online all that related to those materials .. without the length of the story reached this result, and I hope you like it

The file is in the following formats:
- PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3
- SVG

Required:
- Cutting machine of any kind, I use Silhouette Cameo
- Vinyl
The best Vinyl is with the following features )ORACAL® 651 Intermediate Cal and/or 551( from Orafol
oracal® 651 intermediate cal specifications are here

Rights: This work took me a lot of time almost two months by virtue of my work as a dentist, I find it difficult to save time, so I ask you to respect the rights on the product and not to file for sale.
You can modify the file to suit your needs

Download Mavic pro

- PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3
- SVG

Download Mavic 2 pro

-PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3 updated
- SVG

Any query I am in service
Greetings
Dr.osamA
I'm hoping you have a second to reply with the info I'm looking for. My other half just purchased a cricut machine and was looking to cut out a new wrap for our mavic 2 pro and her zoom. But my question is what are the dimensions for the 2.

Thank you so much! Awesome work!

Hello, my friends,

First, sorry for my bad English
As I promised you previously to put the wrap cut file for the Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro, it is time.
Although your interaction was not to the extent required, it is ok and thanks to you
After I got tired of looking at the shops to buy a suitable skin for my Mavic pro, expensive prices, delivery, and annoying services I decided to make the skin myself, but how and they all monopolize the cut file
I bought the cutting machine and then started experimenting with different types of vinyl and studying online all that related to those materials .. without the length of the story reached this result, and I hope you like it

The file is in the following formats:
- PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3
- SVG

Required:
- Cutting machine of any kind, I use Silhouette Cameo
- Vinyl
The best Vinyl is with the following features )ORACAL® 651 Intermediate Cal and/or 551( from Orafol
oracal® 651 intermediate cal specifications are here

Rights: This work took me a lot of time almost two months by virtue of my work as a dentist, I find it difficult to save time, so I ask you to respect the rights on the product and not to file for sale.
You can modify the file to suit your needs

Download Mavic pro

- PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3
- SVG

Download Mavic 2 pro

-PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3 updated
- SVG

Any query I am in service
Greetings
Dr.osamA

Amazing template work, I’m a graphic designer and this work is spot on. Please make a template for the MA2!!! ???

Has anyone come across a dye sub vinyl that is suitable for wrapping a drone? Decalgirl uses 3m Control Tac Graphic Marking system vinyl and it has great flexibility. I have a dye sub printer and want to dye sub my own design and then cut it.
Thanks for your time,
matt

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54