DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Full Wrap Template by Dr.osamA

Hello, my friends,

First, sorry for my bad English
As I promised you previously to put the wrap cut file for the Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro, it is time.
Although your interaction was not to the extent required, it is ok and thanks to you
After I got tired of looking at the shops to buy a suitable skin for my Mavic pro, expensive prices, delivery, and annoying services I decided to make the skin myself, but how and they all monopolize the cut file
I bought the cutting machine and then started experimenting with different types of vinyl and studying online all that related to those materials .. without the length of the story reached this result, and I hope you like it

The file is in the following formats:
- PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3
- SVG

Required:
- Cutting machine of any kind, I use Silhouette Cameo
- Vinyl
The best Vinyl is with the following features )ORACAL® 651 Intermediate Cal and/or 551( from Orafol
oracal® 651 intermediate cal specifications are here

Rights: This work took me a lot of time almost two months by virtue of my work as a dentist, I find it difficult to save time, so I ask you to respect the rights on the product and not to file for sale.
You can modify the file to suit your needs

Download Mavic pro

- PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3
- SVG

Download Mavic 2 pro

-PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3 updated
- SVG

Any query I am in service
Greetings
Dr.osamA
can i get this files in ai. or cdr. if anyone has converted it can you please share me this files over mail ?????
([email protected])

Hi Osama I download the files for the mavic pro but they aren't downloading as vector files

Go back a few pages in the thread. People have posted illustrator and other versions that converted the original files to true vectors.

Thanks for the template! My wife has a Cricut Maker and when I import the SVG (all the various versions on here) the size seems to be smaller than actual. There is no where on Cricut Design space to "print actual size" as the vinyl width is max 12" wide. Can someone help guide me upon importing on what settings/tricks/techniques to use once you import the SVG to cutting it? It seems I have to resize it to make it larger.

Thanks!

Reactions: ehonda
This is great... Waiting for my mavic 2 to come in and this post is amazing... Thanks to Dr. Osama and the other's... Looked around for skins to purchase and seemed like people didn't always have the best reviews and hated how some didnt cover all parts of the drone... So figured hey, why not order sheet of stick on and do it myself and see how that goes then googled templates and found this.. Sweet... I don't have a vinyl cutter but saw someone mention a cricket but then they had issues with the cricket... Has anyone fixed that and what size sheet would be good to order for this project?

When I import the SVG (all the various versions on here) the size seems to be smaller than actual.
I tried this yesterday with the Cyrus files and had the opposite issue when importing to Roland Cut Studio. Assuming this was supposed to be an 8.5"x11" paper size, I changed the height to 11". The width became less than 8" so this seemed wrong, but close so I went with it. It came out too small. My next thought would be to change the height to 12" with fixed ratio and try that. I'll report back early next week.

Anyone know the Osama file size?

Last edited:
Having issues getting the file into cricut and getting the sizing right, anyone use a cricut machine to make these yet ? If so what's your sizing ?? Thank you

I finally figured out that I needed to convert the .ai file to .eps and then use CutStudio. Next round I'll want to modify the files slightly, but appreciate the incredible amount of effort put into these files by dr.osama!

I also seem to have some bubbling under the side sensors at the horizontal curve. Anyone have a solution for getting those to go away? I stick it down and the next day it lifts again.

Hi thanks for all the files and hard work, but I also use a circuit machine ( air) and cant seem to cut the correct sizes? Anyone figured out how to print to size?

Reactions: VarBird
Hi thanks for all the files and hard work, but I also use a circuit machine ( air) and cant seem to cut the correct sizes? Anyone figured out how to print to size?
If you go back to my post, i uploaded the vector files i made from the original model. I successfully printed out my files on a cricut.

I'm having major issues getting this the right size in cricut. Won't upload the svg file at all
Have you calibrated your cricut? I know the old Cricut expression and sure-cuts-alot had a method for calibrating that had scaling adjustments to make sure the software matched the cutter in terms of scaling. I will never buy a Cricut again, the company is one big money grab as opposed to places like graphtec, roland or other better cnc cutter companies.

Hello, my friends,

First, sorry for my bad English
As I promised you previously to put the wrap cut file for the Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro, it is time.
Although your interaction was not to the extent required, it is ok and thanks to you
After I got tired of looking at the shops to buy a suitable skin for my Mavic pro, expensive prices, delivery, and annoying services I decided to make the skin myself, but how and they all monopolize the cut file
I bought the cutting machine and then started experimenting with different types of vinyl and studying online all that related to those materials .. without the length of the story reached this result, and I hope you like it

The file is in the following formats:
- PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3
- SVG

Required:
- Cutting machine of any kind, I use Silhouette Cameo
- Vinyl
The best Vinyl is with the following features )ORACAL® 651 Intermediate Cal and/or 551( from Orafol
oracal® 651 intermediate cal specifications are here

Rights: This work took me a lot of time almost two months by virtue of my work as a dentist, I find it difficult to save time, so I ask you to respect the rights on the product and not to file for sale.
You can modify the file to suit your needs

Download Mavic pro

- PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3
- SVG

Download Mavic 2 pro

-PDF
- PNG
- Silhouette studio3 updated
- SVG

Any query I am in service
Greetings
Dr.osamA
That’s fantastic, thank you! What size page is this supposed to be printed on? I ask because I’m having difficulty keeping it to scale.

I have this one, please use it as personal purpose. It has one mistake in this file, please flip 2 under arm part before cut

Attachments

• vector-drone.pdf
    395.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 20200519_135503.jpg
    20200519_135503.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • 20200519_135851.jpg
    20200519_135851.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online