DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Full Wrap Template by Dr.osamA

Hi All I have converted the PDF to Adobe Illustrator ai and eps files Also to Photoshop if that helps anyone. Only problem is the upload to this forum doesn't seem to like them :-( I will find another method for making them available if anyone whats them,

Reactions: _emiliano_
Hi All I have converted the PDF to Adobe Illustrator ai and eps files Also to Photoshop if that helps anyone. Only problem is the upload to this forum doesn't seem to like them :-( I will find another method for making them available if anyone whats them,

Do you have a free dropbox acct? You can make it shared via a link you provide to private invited guests only. Google drive also has this.

As a temporary measure I have put them on one of my web sites

EPS http://www.jagraphics.co.uk/pub/Mavic2_pro_full_cut_file_by_Dr-osamA.eps

Photoshop http://www.jagraphics.co.uk/pub/Mavic2_pro_full_cut_file_by_Dr-osamA.ps

EDIT
for improved versions and the ai file see the post below from @mwardncsu (further down the thread)

I traced the images this evening in Adobe Illustrator to covert them - I'm able to pull. it into my vinyl cutting program now, though I've not yet tried cutting to make sure everything is still property scaled. Need to get the right vinyl in and give it a go. I've uploaded to my DropBox account for others
Adobe Illustrator format: Dropbox - Mavic2_pro_full_cut_file_by_Dr-osamA-MWard-020719.ai
SVG format: Dropbox - Mavic2_pro_full_cut_file_by_Dr-osamA-MWard-020719.svg
PDF format: Dropbox - Mavic2_pro_full_cut_file_by_Dr-osamA-MWard-020719.pdf
Photoshop (PSD) format: Dropbox - Mavic2_pro_full_cut_file_by_Dr-osamA-MWard-020719.psd

Last edited:
Thank you so much for posting this! I had looked at the skins, but I was not willing to spend that kind of money on it. I do have lots of 3m setting around and a vinyl cutter. Problem solved!

Reactions: rayrod354
Anyone have the ability to modify this for the Mavic 2 Enterprise - specifically to allow for the connection sites for the accessories?

I was unable to get the AI file to download, and the EPS version would come into Illustrator CC but would only export out for me as boxes and not the image - anyone have luck of opening it in a vector format?

I was unable to get the AI file to download, and the EPS version would come into Illustrator CC but would only export out for me as boxes and not the image - anyone have luck of opening it in a vector format?

1 The ai file is LARGE 260Mb and takes a while to download.

2 the file erroniously has the extension .ai.ps removing the .ps will load it to ai

It is "boxes" my apologies I did not realise. What is needed is for "someone"* to take the ai version, lock the layer. Start a new layer and trace the lines as ai objects and save it as an ai file without the base layer.

Or of course you could leave it as is and just use it as a template to design your own pateres on the layer above

*the "someone" will not be me before may. I am up to my neck in work.

thanks - I was able to download it this morning at work and I'll transfer it over to home tonight.... I'll give it a go with the layer locking as mention above and if I can get it converted I'll be happy to share back out.

I traced the images this evening in Adobe Illustrator to covert them - I'm able to pull. it into my vinyl cutting program now, though I've not yet tried cutting to make sure everything is still property scaled. Need to get the right vinyl in and give it a go.

I've uploaded to my DropBox account for others

Adobe Illustrator format: Dropbox - Mavic2_pro_full_cut_file_by_Dr-osamA-MWard-020719.ai

SVG format: Dropbox - Mavic2_pro_full_cut_file_by_Dr-osamA-MWard-020719.svg

PDF format: Dropbox - Mavic2_pro_full_cut_file_by_Dr-osamA-MWard-020719.pdf

Photoshop (PSD) format: Dropbox - Mavic2_pro_full_cut_file_by_Dr-osamA-MWard-020719.psd

My pro with a P51 D Day inspired wrap made from modifying your downloadable file.

The riveted look is created my a row of vinyl dots installed before you install the final wrap.

Used 3m 1080 wrap with oracel for the details.

Just nose art plus faux allison exhaust stickers to go.

Attachments

• 20190224_130027_HDR.jpg
    20190224_130027_HDR.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 258
  • 20190224_130100_HDR.jpg
    20190224_130100_HDR.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 255
  • 20190224_130050_HDR.jpg
    20190224_130050_HDR.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 217
  • 20190224_130134_HDR.jpg
    20190224_130134_HDR.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 212
Hello, thanks to OsamA for the great work and to the others who modified and reuploaded the file.
I have a (probably) dumb question : I have more than one battery, can someone please tell me which are the sections to be repeated for battery 2 and 3 ?

Many thanks!

Hello, thanks to OsamA for the great work and to the others who modified and reuploaded the file.
I have a (probably) dumb question : I have more than one battery, can someone please tell me which are the sections to be repeated for battery 2 and 3 ?

Many thanks!
I am editing the AI version into layers (battery, Body, F Legs, R legs) and putting each diagram into named groups within each layer should be ready in a short while

I am editing the AI version into layers (battery, Body, F Legs, R legs) and putting each diagram into named groups within each layer should be ready in a short while

That would be golden, thanks!
In the meantime, looking at the pictures at the beginning of the thread, I imagined something like in the attached picture

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 15.10.39.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 15.10.39.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 148
Hello Osama I am not knowlageable enough to know what I need to print out skins my daughter in law works at a place where she uses vynal printers .is there an actual.program of the skins she can download or does she have to figure out the sizes from the pictures. I'd appreciate your help in any way that u can help and pass it along to help others thank you .if u have a file to download that u can send to me.my e mail address is [email protected] thankyou
That would be golden, thanks!
In the meantime, looking at the pictures at the beginning of the thread, I imagined something like in the attached picture

Hello Osama I am not knowlageable enough to know what I need to print out skins my daughter in law works at a place where she uses vynal printers .is there an actual.program of the skins she can download or does she have to figure out the sizes from the pictures. I'd appreciate your help in any way that u can help and pass it along to help others thank you .if u have a file to download that u can send to me.my e mail address is [email protected] thankyou

They are already to size. Read the beginning of the thread and you will understand all there is to it.
Just download the file and cut it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143