DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro + Android + 4.1.3 + 800 Firmware

anom3

Reactions
I know a bit of a fluffly question, but anyone running the combo in the title?

I just switched over to 4.1.3 because I need the FCC mode as I am in the EU.

Just did a test flight and all went well. Only difference I could tell coming back from 4.1.22 was the locally catched video wasnt as smooth as previously.

I have the app firewalled via my android rom (LineageOS has a great built in wifi + cellular firewall), as well as the stay-offline bits set with the patch. So not too worried about it deciding to force update me.

Anyone care to share their longer term experience in using 4.1.3 on Android?

I am using 4.1.3 modded app, and have never had a glitch on it. I briefly installed the latest app. but see no benefit in it for my use. Went back to my trusted app. and will stay there. The only difference to your setup is, i am running .900 on my Mavic and controller. Regarding the cached video, i have never had a problem with it. Always looked like it came from the sd card on the Mavic.

Last edited:
Reactions: anom3
Heya.

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'll be sticking with 4.1.3. Not much of a photographer so I don't need any of the few additions the newer versions have. Great pics, great videos and at least some sort of confirmation FCC mode has been enabled is perfectly enough for me.

Reactions: Clinton1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eastoncrafter