DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Batteries on Sale at Target

My local Target showed two in stock at $59 so I went to get them. The clerk sales associate took me to where they were stocked, but there was no "On Sale" sign so he checked his handheld device which showed that they were not on sale. I showed him the online price on my phone so he called the manager over. The manager's device didn't show them on sale either, but since they were shown as on sale in the Target ad on my device, the manager did a price over-ride to the $59 sales price.

Manager absolutely refused to do this for me. They made me order it on line... then they made me wait until the online order was fulfilled. Took an hour to get my battery.

The battery I bought today had a manufacture date of 8/2018. I'm ok with that.

Manager absolutely refused to do this for me. They made me order it on line... then they made me wait until the online order was fulfilled. Took an hour to get my battery.

Id contact someone about this at Target, they are supposed to match any price online even from other retailers. My transaction was super easy and didn't even need to involve a manager just an electronics associate

Id contact someone about this at Target, they are supposed to match any price online even from other retailers. My transaction was super easy and didn't even need to involve a manager just an electronics associate
Yeah, I contacted Target corporate. Didn’t hear back from them. In the future, I will price match at Best Buy.

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143