DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Batteries on Sale at Target

Thank you for posting this finally able to add a couple more batteries at a decent cost $59.00 in my area of Eastern PA

Also, the electronics person who helped me get the battery and check out said they will not only match their online prices, but any online price.

The stock around my area was 1-2 at a few locations, im guessing these are old stock they are clearing out

Last edited:
Unfortunately, $89.00 in Massachusetts. ($79.00 at Walmart)
May I suggest checking Target website the OP the batteries were $89 but when I went to Target web site $59 bought one going to pickup today. 4 batteries should give me all the flying time I can handle in one outting :)

Reactions: Former Member
Just ordered online for pick up at local Target store in deep South Texas. I needed a new one as my #3 battery is showing problems with cell #2. Thanks for this information.

Time for a shameless plug. Please check my ad in this forum's Classified section: 2 DJI Intelligent flight batteries for Mavic Pro. Padded case included. $125 shipping included US lower 48.

Picked up my battery at target. The battery is dark gray and feels lighter than my other three batteries that are silver. I have it on charger as soon as it tops off I will get it in drone for specs. It sure does feel different than my original DJI batteries that came with MPP.

Skipper20 I almost bought your batteries till I read this post. Heck I did not really even need a fourth battery.

The new battery I picked up at Target today is new manufacturing date 7/2017 wondering if I should keep battery that has been setting since 7/2017
Can someone tell or show me how to tag someone in this forum. Thunderdrone is first person that comes to mind

The new battery I picked up at Target today is new manufacturing date 7/2017 wondering if I should keep battery that has been setting since 7/2017
Can someone tell or show me how to tag someone in this forum. Thunderdrone is first person that comes to mind

Thats a long time for a battery to be sitting around and not be maintained. I would exchange it for a different one thats less than 6 months old. And even 6 months is a stretch.

Reactions: Rich55
Just ordered online for pick up at local Target store in deep South Texas. I needed a new one as my #3 battery is showing problems with cell #2. Thanks for this information.
Make sure you check the manufacturing date when you get the battery in drone. My new I picked up today at target manufactured 7/17 so that is bad news for LiPo battery to be on shelf. Google LiPo battery and see for yourself.
A Guide to Understanding LiPo Batteries — Roger's Hobby Center

Thank you for posting this finally able to add a couple more batteries at a decent cost $59.00 in my area of Eastern PA

Also, the electronics person who helped me get the battery and check out said they will not only match their online prices, but any online price.

The stock around my area was 1-2 at a few locations, im guessing these are old stock they are clearing out
You were exactly right my new one was manufactured 7/17

Make sure you check the manufacturing date when you get the battery in drone. My new I picked up today at target manufactured 7/17 so that is bad news for LiPo battery to be on shelf. Google LiPo battery and see for yourself.

Thanks OP!! Just picked up 2....hopefully they're not 2 years old though!

How do you know the manufacture date? It's been 5 months since I've flown and I think I forgot everything!

How do you know the manufacture date? It's been 5 months since I've flown and I think I forgot everything!

DJI SERIAL DECODER

Enter your battery serial number here

Mine is from late 2018 production so I can’t complain the one that came with my Mavic Pro is from 2017 and still very strong by all accounts but that has been maintained over the years

Batteries from target charged up fast but haven’t had any flight time on them yet due to weather

Last edited:
Reactions: Drone_guy

I am sure that decoder works great. I can’t see my serial number on battery. I install battery in drone, activate DJIgo4, turn on controller. Tap battery icon go to advance there I see how many times charged serial number, month and year battery manufactured. I just turn off drone remove battery, install next battery turn drone back on wait 15 to 30 seconds repeat touching battery icon, advance and check the manufacturing date.

Since you have not flown in months this will give the app time to check for firmware updates too. Be careful it’s these batteries don’t leave batteries on charge unattended. There is a fire potential. I google LiPo batteries and found many articles on how to properly maintain and care for these wonderful batteries that give us the power for these drones. There is also very easy way to dispose of the batteries you will find that in the same article about care and mtce for LiPo batteries.

Good information above.

I’ve been dealing with lipos for many years in RC cars, and yes there is inherent dangers but they have come along way in safety over the years. I wouldn’t stray from reputable manufactures, or buying from third party companies when it comes to batteries/chargers You just don’t know if you are getting an authentic battery or not.

Why you see so many issues with modern vapes these days any issues or dangers probably is related to not maintained or a fake battery.

I would never leave a battery unattended

Last edited:
Reactions: Rich55
Gonna drive up to Tacoma, Wa to pick up the last one in stock. $59

Just picked up my battery at local Target. Date stamp on battery is 10/2018. Good to go and they have one more in stock. I'm thinking about it.

I'm in eastern Iowa and they're $89.99 here. :(

edit: I rechecked by going to Target's website directly (versus the Brick Seek link above) and they are in stock and $59 at my local Target.
Don't know if they're on sale in other sVidmate iTunes Notepad++ tates or how long they'll be on sale but I live in the Phoenix area and found out the Mavic Pro original batteries are on sale for 59.00. Not all stores sell them and I had to order mine online and do a store pickup to make sure they had it in stock. Just an FYI..

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy