DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro battery issue

HMRDeagle

Reactions
Battery not powering on, charger light comes on RED SOLID. Any help would be appreciated.

When you push the bottom on the battery and hold it do you get any green lights
Is it a DJI battery
New or used
Is you charger plugged into a power strip and or extension cord
Try plugging into a wall outlet

Still on fire
M2P awsome

cR

Reactions: HMRDeagle
It's only one of three batteries in a fly more package with this issue. They are all DJI batteries, only about a month old.

Reactions: charliesRig
From the Battery Charging Hub manual, a solid red LED on the Hub indicates a power supply or battery error and that you should "check components". It gives no clue as to what the error is or what you should check. Since it only happens with one battery you can assume it is a battery error. You could check that the battery pins are all straight and clean but since it is a new battery I would just start a warranty replacement case with DJI or the store you purchased it from.

Hey mine is doing the same. Mine is a lot older tho and I’m picking that may be the problem is age and maybe lack of use. But in saying that 2 of my batteries I checked have only been charged 16 and 17 times and this third battery would be around the same as it was brought new as a fly more package. I wouldn’t even have 10 hours flying time ild say. Mine doesn’t turn red straight away tho it does after roughly 30-60seconds. It’s doing my head in

Am desperate to see what happens in this thread. I have a fairly new (4 month old) drone and fly-more kit......all batteries only charged about 8 times. Now 1 works and the other 2 have stopped working....same thing ....completely dead. No light, no response, tried charging in hub, directly, in car.....nothing. The only thing I have noticed is when I put the working 1 into hub, light changes from yellow to green.....but either of the 2 non-working batteries, hub light changes from yellow to red. Going to see store on Saturday.

Update:
I have put in a claim to DJI, after answering questions and sending in pictures, I finally got a RMA to send the battery in to be repaired/replaced.
All in all, with a little patience I'm hopeful. 20190831_103028.jpeg

Am desperate to see what happens in this thread. I have a fairly new (4 month old) drone and fly-more kit......all batteries only charged about 8 times. Now 1 works and the other 2 have stopped working....same thing ....completely dead. No light, no response, tried charging in hub, directly, in car.....nothing. The only thing I have noticed is when I put the working 1 into hub, light changes from yellow to green.....but either of the 2 non-working batteries, hub light changes from yellow to red. Going to see store on Saturday.
Hey man you have 6 months warranty on those batts start an RMA get new ones.

Update:
I have put in a claim to DJI, after answering questions and sending in pictures, I finally got a RMA to send the battery in to be repaired/replaced.
All in all, with a little patience I'm hopeful. View attachment 80847
Case Closed, bad battery was replaced and new battery was shipped to me at no charge. Only down side is, I've been down with a shoulder replacement leaving the drone on the shelf.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke