DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro battery, LOL

SuperPete

Reactions
I see few posts about same issue around the forum, I guess it's known issue with the batt's
My Battery has 9 flights and it gives me BATTERY ERROR, 4 min in to the flight.
DJI support is bad, it's just a nice way of saying it, takes days for reply, I'm going to stop myself right here before I start speaking French, LOL

Anyway, I was thinking to go aftermarket battery for Mavic, Anyone has experience with them?
If you did, can you please reply and give us your two cents?

Thank you

Thank you.
Hey, at the failing rate of DJI battery's, I can say that are at same risk as any other battery, or even higher.
Ill give Powerextra s shot.

KeithLa - he's quite right. After 3 of my initial 5 DJI Mavic Pro batteries swelled up I found a great alternative 'Powerextra'
Never looked back!
They also sell a really good charger which I purchased along with 3 replacement Powerextra batteries - go for it - you won't be sorry............

Reactions: KeithLa
...My Battery has 9 flights and it gives me BATTERY ERROR, 4 min in to the flight...
I can't recommend a replacement but your original has a 6 month warranty. I don't envy you having to deal with DJI support but these batteries are expensive and they should replace it if faulty.

I see few posts about same issue around the forum, I guess it's known issue with the batt's
DJI support is bad, it's just a nice way of saying it, takes days for reply, I'm going to stop myself right here before I start speaking French, LOL

Anyway, I was thinking to go aftermarket battery for Mavic, Anyone has experience with them?

Thank you
Sane problem brand new batteries puffing up

Reactions: SuperPete

Thank you
Pete when you get yours, I would like to you be on my live stream. I have some coming but I want to get another persons input on the batteries. I too had the same problem with OEM batteries lately. Would you be willing to share on a live stream what happened to your battery because this is a very important subject I want to talk about.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone