DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

I’m sure this has been asked but any advantages or disadvantages with clip mod vs hardwire?

If you solder the clip in I see no difference between the two. It's just whatever works best for your application I guess. The clip just happens to work the best for me.

If you solder the clip in I see no difference between the two. It's just whatever works best for your application I guess. The clip just happens to work the best for me.

The direct mod works better. I've tried both approaches and also soldered the clip in. I got a couple minutes extra flight time with direct mod. The clip is a good option for avoiding big changes to the Mavic, but if you want to push to the very maximum distance, you'll need the direct mod. Even with solder, the contact points are quite small and add a bit of resistance. Anyway that's my experience. Maybe your's works better. With dual 4000 Multistar LiHV and a healthy Mavic battery, you should see over 40 minutes actual flight time at a speed of 32 mph if wind is low.

Reactions: BigMotor
The direct mod works better. I've tried both approaches and also soldered the clip in. I got a couple minutes extra flight time with direct mod. The clip is a good option for avoiding big changes to the Mavic, but if you want to push to the very maximum distance, you'll need the direct mod. Even with solder, the contact points are quite small and add a bit of resistance. Anyway that's my experience. Maybe your's works better. With dual 4000 Multistar LiHV and a healthy Mavic battery, you should see over 40 minutes actual flight time at a speed of 32 mph if wind is low.
Where can these batteries be purchased at?

Thanks for your prompt reply! What battery charger should I purchase to charge these with. Recently purchased the lipo 3000's and the incorrect charger so I'll just add them to my stock pile of unused accessories . Lolololololololololol
Just now noticed the difference between the regular Lipo battery's and the LiHV battery's, these are lighter and they will charge higher than the others..

Reactions: Texas Mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa