DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

I don't know, but say the main battery ran down as usual, but didn't report the true level. Run the mavic with only that battery, no externals) and hover a couple feet above ground until it dies. This will verify if the internal battery was truly charged or not.
ok

I think you're right because when I unplugged the external batteries the main battery was OFF. And Airdate shows no info on the battery.

I think you're right because when I unplugged the external batteries the main battery was OFF. And Airdate shows no info on the battery.

Ohhh, we could craft a servo to turn on the battery remotely just before jettisoning the externals :)

Why do you think that had anything to do with it. I think I just didn't get the battery turned on. I suppose that may be the only reason it still flew now.

yep,i agree you prob forgot to turn on main bat. but an locked stock mav wouldve shown bat errors and tried to land. thats what made me ask

Off topic: @sprtbkrydr you WERE having a close call and never knew it, Lucky you!
Yesterday i flew my super Stock mav#2 and decided to fly a bit further. Round 7.5km and 60%battery i turned back and the dreaded sinds seemed to have increased.
Already prepared to ditch somewhere barely made it back...the mav shut down exactly when it touched down. Man i was sweating...

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
It would be interesting to see a pack made from Enloop Pro batteries They are made for high drain applications.

Off topic: @sprtbkrydr you WERE having a close call and never knew it, Lucky you!
Yesterday i flew my super Stock mav#2 and decided to fly a bit further. Round 7.5km and 60%battery i turned back and the dreaded sinds seemed to have increased.
Already prepared to ditch somewhere barely made it back...the mav shut down exactly when it touched down. Man i was sweating...

That's the exact reason we do all this!!

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
I must admit that, when i decided to get a drone, it was meant for "relaxing and boring" fun flights in between heli sessions. Now i hardly touch my heli's anymore..

Thx Voldemort, I hope you like those new top level items.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Brian